How do I join Antifa?

Seriously? Where do you find them? They don't seem to have any kind of real online presence.

I see MAGA crazies all over the place. I know some of them on Facebook. I've seen people I know post-Qanon type bullshit, and I know that it is or at least was all over various social media platforms. But I got nothing on Antifa. They seem like my kind of people and I would actually like to join, but they seem pretty recluse for a massive terrorist organization.  I went to a BLM protest this summer, but I didn't see any. At the very least I couldn't tell who was who. Didn't see anybody wearing masks or anything either.

I hear there's supposedly a group in Portland and maybe a group in New York, but from what I've heard it's insanely difficult to even become a member. Has anybody joined Antifa or know anybody who has?

Edited by unauthorizedcinnamon
5 hours ago, unauthorizedcinnamon said:

Seriously? Where do you find them? They don't seem to have any kind of real online presence.

I see MAGA crazies all over the place. I know some of them on Facebook. I've seen people I know post-Qanon type bullshit, and I know that it is or at least was all over various social media platforms. But I got nothing on Antifa. They seem like my kind of people and I would actually like to join, but they seem pretty recluse for a massive terrorist organization.  I went to a BLM protest this summer, but I didn't see any. At the very least I couldn't tell who was who. Didn't see anybody wearing masks or anything either.

I hear there's supposedly a group in Portland and maybe a group in New York, but from what I've heard it's insanely difficult to even become a member. Has anybody joined Antifa or know anybody who has?

The reason you have to ask is that there is no national organization. It's entirely local groups.

The size and impact of Antifa is largely a right wing talking point.

Just now, titanthakur said:

yea I don’t have a problem with them fighting fascists and far right racists. I just don’t know what to believe with their role in all the riots and looting from earlier.

Who is “them”? There literally is no organization called Antifa. There are a bunch of people who show up to protest but they don’t represent any group with a leader. At best they have a shared ideology of opposing whites supremacists and fascism. 

People who showed up to protest and turn violent will be judged independently. “Antifa” wasn’t promoting rioting or vandalism because there is no leadership to promote any action.