Column: Qanon woke up the real "deep state."

To the QAnon community, and others involved in storming the Capitol:

The Deep State is real, but it’s not what you think. The Deep State you worry about is mostly made up; a fiction, a lie, a product of active imaginations, grifter manipulations, and the internet. I’m telling you this now because storming the Capitol building has drawn the attention of the real Deep State — the national security bureaucracy — and it’s important you understand what that means.

https://arcdigital.media/qanon-woke-up-the-real-deep-state-72bbfcb79488

I've actually been saying this for a while. The "Deep State" is actually a term used for the US government. Thinking of them as a problem actually comes from Russia b/c they're incorruptible which is a problem for a foreign adversary looking for kompromat. They could corrupt individual politicians and get them on their side but the Deep State couldn't be corrupted so they attempted to target it w/ propaganda in an attempt to turn US citizens against it.. to make the Deep State the enemy. 

And for a large portion of the Republican base, they were right.

Now they've awakened it.

As I've said before... we're headed toward a war fellas. Just like at the start of World War II, we were attacked and grievously injured. At the time it was Pearl Harbor. This time it's more covert. We've been assaulted by propaganda and it's divided America. But it seems like we might be able to come through it. And it'll end w/ another war imho.

Edited by reo

There was no "deep state." There were and are career civil servants who worked under many administrations, just trying to do their damn job. But Trumpists always need someone to blame for their failures and misdeeds, so this was just another lie they told.

If there is one now, it's specifically because of Trump's appointees of asslickers and purges of everyone else. But Biden can fix that.

8 minutes ago, unauthorizedcinnamon said:

There was no "deep state." There were and are career civil servants who worked under many administrations, just trying to do their damn job. But Trumpists always need someone to blame for their failures and misdeeds, so this was just another lie they told.

If there is one now, it's specifically because of Trump's appointees of asslickers and purges of everyone else. But Biden can fix that.

The career civil servants are the deep state and that's what makes America work.

1 hour ago, unauthorizedcinnamon said:

Sorry but you have it all wrong because Trump's "Deep State" was thought to be the career servants deep in OUR govt, not the Russians. You don't even know what you're talking about.

You missed my point. 

Its a term Russia used for our government. 

Edited by reo

My friend sent me a message.

I know it’s hard to believe that for 4+ years you have been lied to by mainstream media. So have I succumbed to the lies and misinformation. What I know now to be true is that President Trump will be in charge of the next four years. 3 million a year of children have been abducted and used for Satanic purposes across the world. This is not a Republican versus Democrat battle. Trump is not Republican. He is a humanitarian. This is a war of good v evil. You will see things happen. The corrupt Joe Biden will be indicated for crimes against humanity as well as Obama, Killary Clinton etc.

I have given up.  I tried here to communicate with pubs.  I realize now it was a totally wasted effort.  

1 hour ago, Number9 said:

My friend sent me a message.

I know it’s hard to believe that for 4+ years you have been lied to by mainstream media. So have I succumbed to the lies and misinformation. What I know now to be true is that President Trump will be in charge of the next four years. 3 million a year of children have been abducted and used for Satanic purposes across the world. This is not a Republican versus Democrat battle. Trump is not Republican. He is a humanitarian. This is a war of good v evil. You will see things happen. The corrupt Joe Biden will be indicated for crimes against humanity as well as Obama, Killary Clinton etc.

I have given up.  I tried here to communicate with pubs.  I realize now it was a totally wasted effort.  

It isn’t a totally wasted effort. At the same time anyone who still stands by Trump is someone I no longer associate with. The line has been drawn. There’s no more attempting to bridge the gap. Over the past year we’ve had 400K Americans die from a preventable disease the right continues to act like isn’t a big deal or even worse doesn’t exist. We’ve also seen them attempt to overthrow our entire government. The kid gloves are off. 

El Guapo is my guy, and I enjoy hearing from Avg Joe. There is a conversation to there. The rest of them who do nothing but whataboutism and false equivalence can fuck right off. 

1 hour ago, TitansFan777 said:

Trump supporters aren’t (either never were/no longer are) normal people. What’s new?

True.  I can reach people in real life.  It wasn't until recently I started hearing about Qanon.  That is entirely different.  It's kinda like talking to a child who is afraid in their room.  You talk and you show them a way to feel safe and let them know if anything did happen, you will be there right away.  But these people are like in a religion and it would be like trying to explain to a christian there never was a Jesus.  

They really deep inside like the man at the Pizza Parlor with a gun planning to release the children in the basement of a basement less building.  They are accepting life changing truths without doing any investigating or reasoning.  In a way, they are worse than the flat earth peoples.  They have the fact that the earth looks flat.  And the Qanon people seen to take any crazy new idea floated as fact too.  I think if they told them that Biden&Co had created Godzillas to release on the planet they would believe it.

Again, this friend lives in Europe.  People all over the planet are believing Trump is a special person who is going to save the world.  I know a lot of them are nefarious characters just making fools of them, but they are like the people who fear God.  God, who is capable of doing anything.  He'll heal you, bring you wealth anything good in life, but you better give me money of Mr Good Guy will send your ass to hell.  Then they have an entire book they interpret as saying that very thing.  

I'm going to stop trying to help her.  That shit is contagious.  

40 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

It isn’t a totally wasted effort. At the same time anyone who still stands by Trump is someone I no longer associate with. The line has been drawn. There’s no more attempting to bridge the gap. Over the past year we’ve had 400K Americans die from a preventable disease the right continues to act like isn’t a big deal or even worse doesn’t exist. We’ve also seen them attempt to overthrow our entire government. The kid gloves are off. 

El Guapo is my guy, and I enjoy hearing from Avg Joe. There is a conversation to there. The rest of them who do nothing but whataboutism and false equivalence can fuck right off. 

Over the coming months, there's bound to be some (emphasis some) Qdiots realize it was all BS.   The military and law enforcement didn't sweep in to help them.  Trump will not be in office.   Some will eventually realize all the believed wasn't true.  It's going to hard for them because they're going to have to admit they were fools.  We can reach some of them.  Hopefully they'll begin challenging other Qdiots into coming back around to reality.