Potential Inauguration Violence

22 minutes ago, titanthakur said:

Telling people to protest peacefully and patriotically is inciting violence. 

It's like when there is a hate crime ala George Floyd and many political leaders said to protest peacefully. 

I have 0 interest attempting to convince someone who is willfully ignorant. You are wrong and it doesn't matter if you know it or not.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@titanthakur

Bc the president tried to overthrow our democracy.

He can definitely express anger. What he can't do is peddle lies to work good voters up for months, incite the crowd to violence, then do nothing to try get them to stop until the new president public

2 hours ago, titanthakur said:

So the President of the United States can not express anger because his nut job followers will react a certain way?

@Mythos27

He can definitely express anger. What he can't do is peddle lies to work good voters up for months, incite the crowd to violence, then do nothing to try get them to stop until the new president publicly calls him out.  He knows what he did which is why now he's trying to sound like a somewhat reasonable person. Too little too late. You can't take back what happened on the 6th.

32 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

"We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated. Lawfully slated.

I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard. Today, we will see whether Republicans stand strong for the integrity of our elections. But whether or not they stand strong for our country — our country, our country has been under siege for a long time. Far longer than this four-year period.

We’ve set it on a much straighter course, a much — and we — I thought, you know, four more years. I thought it would be easy. We created the greatest economy in history. We rebuilt our military. We get you the biggest tax cuts in history, right? We got the biggest regulation cuts. There is no president, whether it’s four years, eight years, or in one case more got anywhere near the regulation cuts."

That is the quote that everyone is screaming from the rooftops that Trump is in the clear of inciting violence. Even that is filled with his violent undertones and rhetoric that him being president is still in everyone's best interest and what should happen.

The President is responsible not because of what he said at the rally. He's responsible because he held a rally at all. 

"He's not allowed to express himself?" 

Stop it!!!! The race is over. It's BEEN over. He's responsible because he LIED to the American people telling them there was a chance to change the results, when he KNOWS there isn't. 

Should the President be arrested? No.

But there's no question that this wouldn't have happened without him. 

5 minutes ago, NFLStudent said:

But there's no question that this wouldn't have happened without him. 

Of course. I was just pointing out the quote that every republican is pointing to that Trump told everyone to be peaceful. The quote is a joke and even breeds more and more lies. It's ridiculous how that's their rally cry.

Edited by wiscotitansfan
On 1/13/2021 at 10:50 AM, OilerTitanHybrid said:

The way this shit usually goes:  

Something happens when security isn't prepared for it, but they should have been, i.e. last Wednesday's storming of the joint.

Then, when security is beefed up and ready for action they warn people "There is grave concern about terrorist activity!"  Of course, not a damn thing happens. lol  So, the safest place to be in the country on inauguration day will be, Washington, D.C. !!!

Yep!  Safest place to be, was in D. C. !  Settle in and stay a spell Joe B. !