Potential Inauguration Violence

tgo

1 hour ago, titanthakur said:

boy you don’t even know what the fuck you said lol you were the one who said a third of cops were racist. And on education I have an MBA from Johns Hopkins University you’re saying dangerous things in here like all cops are for trump and a third of cops are racist. Just cus you think it doesn’t make it true. 

Lol... you idiot. You didn't go to any school of respect, you can barely spell or type. Your logic is that of a 4 year old. If it was true (very obviously not), you wasted your money and time. The fact you try to sell that ... and it convinces people to listen to you shows even more how off base you are. I went to Exeter and Harvard with a Fellowship at Oxford. See how that works?....moron. 

Im assuming right now that you are one of the several that's been kicked off the board a few times.  One of the two/3 that claim to be black but voted for Trump but hate white people. You already started showing your hand by your timing and shitty grammar and delusions. I give it less than a week before we kick your stupid racist ass out again. 

Btw...No one said "all" ...trying to act like I did is a lie and a statement used to confuse. Or is it 1/3?... or is it all? Or is it 1/3?  Large percentages of cops beat the or wives... large percentages are associated with racism in thought, action, or in actual association. Cops that aren't are complicit by not speaking up. Cops are largely Republican. Cops support Trump more than not.... especially because of the defund/BLM shit. 

Pulling them in to help, is a bad idea unless they are far away from the action.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@titanthakur

Bc the president tried to overthrow our democracy.

He can definitely express anger. What he can't do is peddle lies to work good voters up for months, incite the crowd to violence, then do nothing to try get them to stop until the new president public

Why you so angry bro chill out it’s an Internet forum got you so worked up. Making dumb ass insinuations is your thing I see. Nah I’m pretty new here but now I know you’re the guy who thinks he knows everything and tries to prove points without having evidence. Don’t @ me 

1 hour ago, titanthakur said:

Why you so angry bro chill out it’s an Internet forum got you so worked up. Making dumb ass insinuations is your thing I see. Nah I’m pretty new here but now I know you’re the guy who thinks he knows everything and tries to prove points without having evidence. Don’t @ me 

@titanthakur

24 minutes ago, titanthakur said:

Bit of an over statement 

How so?  He's challenged everything under the sun in the courts...none of which has been shown to be be fraud.  Audits, recounts, all showing the results were accurate.  

The Qdiots in a video said there was no audits or recounts.  Well, yes, there was.  In Republican states.  The Qdiots don't even understand Dominion voting machines produces paper ballots.  Because they are Qdiots, and don't receive real information.  But yet, they still believe the election was stolen.  Why?  Because Donald Fucking Trump said so.   

He's been screaming election fraud, not only election fraud, but a landslide win for him.  And then he comes out to his supporters at DC that strength, not weakness, will "win our country back".  

And if you've been paying attention to Qdiot code, that means storm the Capital.  

These Qdiots actually believed they were supported by law enforcement and the military.  This is what gave them a sense of entitlement that they could storm the capital and not face consequences.   And of course, Trump came out (hours after) that "hey the election was stolen from you, but be peaceful".  

Yeah, maybe the idiot didn't intend to incite a riot on Capital Hill...he certainly gave his Qdiot's supporters the verbiage needed  to do so.   

But Trump's call for peace?  Do you think the deep state got to him?

Edited by Rogue

50 minutes ago, Rogue said:

How so?  He's challenged everything under the sun in the courts...none of which has been shown to be be fraud.  Audits, recounts, all showing the results were accurate.  

The Qdiots in a video said there was no audits or recounts.  Well, yes, there was.  In Republican states.  The Qdiots don't even understand Dominion voting machines produces paper ballots.  Because they are Qdiots, and don't receive real information.  But yet, they still believe the election was stolen.  Why?  Because Donald Fucking Trump said so.   

He's been screaming election fraud, not only election fraud, but a landslide win for him.  And then he comes out to his supporters at DC that strength, not weakness, will "win our country back".  

And if you've been paying attention to Qdiot code, that means storm the Capital.  

These Qdiots actually believed they were supported by law enforcement and the military.  This is what gave them a sense of entitlement that they could storm the capital and not face consequences.   And of course, Trump came out (hours after) that "hey the election was stolen from you, but be peaceful".  

Yeah, maybe the idiot didn't intend to incite a riot on Capital Hill...he certainly gave his Qdiot's supporters the verbiage needed  to do so.   

But Trump's call for peace?  Do you think the deep state got to him?

He directly told them it would be the end of the country if they didn’t fight. Along with all of his other lies leading up to the rally the entire situation amounts to insurrection and sedition by a sitting president. It may not hold up in a court, but the intent was obvious. 

This idea that you have to explicitly state the actions you want someone to do word for word is stupid. If your wife tells you "hey, there's this guy at work that keeps bothering me. I've complained to management and no one does anything" she knows exactly what you're going to hear and what you're going to do. 

27 minutes ago, titanthakur said:

So the President of the United States can not express anger because his nut job followers will react a certain way?

@Mythos27

yes.... As the President, words matter more than they do for anyone else in the world. Everyone other than Trump understands this. You understand it too so stop the disingenuous nonsense. 

6 minutes ago, oldschool said:

yes.... As the President, words matter more than they do for anyone else in the world. Everyone other than Trump understands this. You understand it too so stop the disingenuous nonsense. 

he isn’t the first president to use rhetoric like this and he won’t be the last. Stop looking for a scape goat to blame problems on.