Seattle away makes it a tough game, if they improve this offseason.  The Bills are on the way up.  I'm not happy to say it, but it's the truth.  Fortunately, we get the toughest teams @Nissan.

I agree with @cenj.  Too many in flux qb situations for me to say it is harder.  If NO is the 17th game, Hill is probably their qb.  I can't say he's a top notch qb.  The Jets, who knows?  They could go w/Darnold or draft a rookie.  The Pats are still searching for one. 

Even the other 3 NFC West teams have qb questions.  SF has Garropolo (who could be cut).  Goff has sucked for 18 months and who knows if Murray will improve.  If PIT goes again with Ben R., he's not a top qb anymore or they could be searching for a new qb.  Another team w/a qb situation in flux.

Let’s wait till the cap gets announced, if it goes down a lot of teams going to be scrambling including us

there is currently only 14 teams projected to have more than 10 mil in space 

4 hours ago, cenj said:

Also, if this is a team that wants to compete for a superbowl, then they need to win against playoff teams. The schedule shouldn't matter if we are the team we hope to be.

You are correct.  I will add that it leaves little room for error for losses piling up.  Beyond playoff seeding (or even making the playoffs), losing leads to human reactions/over-reactions and affects other games.  Teams can get hot at the right time and win it all ... if they make the playoffs.