https://www.tennesseetitans.com/news/a-look-at-the-2021-opponents-for-the-tennessee-titans

Here's a look at the 2021 schedule (includes records for 2020):

Home

Buffalo Bills (13-3)

Miami Dolphins (10-6)

Arizona Cardinals (8-8)

San Francisco 49ers (6-10)

Kansas City Chiefs (14-2)

Houston Texans (4-12)

Indianapolis Colts (11-5)

Jacksonville Jaguars (1-15)

Away

New England Patriots (7-9)

New York Jets (2-14)

Los Angeles Rams (10-6)

Seattle Seahawks (12-4)

Pittsburgh Steelers (12-4)

Houston Texans (4-12)

Indianapolis Colts (11-5)

Jacksonville Jaguars (1-15)

Edited by OilerTitanHybrid

Focus on the QBs. At first glance, it looks tough out of conference. However, many of those teams have aging or questionable QBs: Pitt and Indy are old; Miami, NE, Jets, 49ers all meh at QB (AZ and St. Louis might be there too).

We'll see who goes where this offseason. We still have to contend with some really good QBs in KC and Seattle. I assume the Bills will come back to earth.

23 minutes ago, headhunter said:

Yeah im usually not far off on our W/L going back a decade. I say it'll be our worst one under Vrabel and Robinson. 

Interesting. I'm curious in your rationale. Do you mainly think our future opponents get better in the off season of that we get worse? In my mind, going by each team's current strength, the only likely losses IMO are Chiefs, Rams, Seahawks, and the Steelers. You could toss Buffalo in their as well. We may also lose to Indy once as is our custom. I see another 11-5 year at worst right now unless we get significantly worse. 

5 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

Interesting. I'm curious in your rationale. Do you mainly think our future opponents get better in the off season of that we get worse? In my mind, going by each team's current strength, the only likely losses IMO are Chiefs, Rams, Seahawks, and the Steelers. You could toss Buffalo in their as well. We may also lose to Indy once as is our custom. I see another 11-5 year at worst right now unless we get significantly worse. 

I'm afraid he's not gonna make a change at defensive coordinator and probably will just run it back on defense coaching wise. Then add replacing Smith as the offensive coach, we'll likely lose some key players in Davis, Smith and Brown and possibly Butler if he's a cap casualty. But alot can change from then. 

Half our games are against teams that won at least 10 games this past season. You also have Arizona and San Fran which could be in that mix. Sure of these teams might regress but you can say that about any team. 

Other teams are probably thinking we are regression candidates, with limited cap space and after running Henry into the ground to get 2000. 

I don't see how you can look at the schedule and think it's going to be easy by any stretch of the imagination. 

4 minutes ago, Bink said:

Half our games are against teams that won at least 10 games this past season. You also have Arizona and San Fran which could be in that mix. Sure of these teams might regress but you can say that about any team. 

Other teams are probably thinking we are regression candidates, with limited cap space and after running Henry into the ground to get 2000. 

I don't see how you can look at the schedule and think it's going to be easy by any stretch of the imagination. 

This is all im saying

8 minutes ago, Bink said:

I'm just looking at team that I think would've beat us this year because I think we'll get better this off-season. Sure, if we have another dumpster-fire of an off-season we could easily lose a ton of games. I really think this year's schedule was much tougher and we were severely under-manned for most of it.