Vrabel’s End of Season Presser

Jonboy

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Titans went 11-5 and won the division after going to the AFC title game. Robinson and Vrabel will go into the offseason, evaluate the roster and self scout. I'm confident they'll make proper adjus

If Vrabel isn't going to hire a real DC this year, then Robinson should give him the same ultimatum he gave Mularkey when it came to Robiskie.

Put me firmly in the it would be idiotic to gamble on Clowney staying healthy camp, there simply isn't salary cap room this offseason to gamble on guys who you can't be confident will be healthy and a

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, AvgJoe said:

I am fine with Vrabel being challenged. But it’s funny the “media” want to get tough on a guy that wins. There was none of this for Whisenhunt, Munchak, or Fisher in the bad years.

Cory Curtis being a total dipshit here. 

1 hour ago, EagleEye said:

What you mad cause you can't blame Marcus?  Go suck on this embarrassing lost.?

You brought up him not me.  At least they made the playoffs unlike some limp throwing lefthander who got benched twice in MIA.

Embarrassing?  That title goes to the Steelers.

4 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Thought it was telling that Vrabel basically admitted that the team botched some player evaluations this offseason and brought some guys into this building that didn't necessarily love football (Wilson/Beasley and to a lesser extent Clowney are the prime examples)

Have said it repeatedly during the season that the major draft/FA busts from JRob have come when he either botches or ignores character evaluations (this can be off field concerns or simply whether the guy loves playing football and will do the things required of a professional football player)

You can be certain this offseason that JRob/Vrabel are going to get back to bringing in guys that love football and are team first guys.

While Robinson is ultimately responsible for the makeup of the team, Vrabel had his fingerprints on some of these FA misses.  Especially on the defensive side.  Clowney was obvious. I think he also thought he could 'coach up' Beasley and get him back to this early successes.  Beasley just doesn't seem at all like a normal Robinson guy.

Just now, japan said:

While Robinson is ultimately responsible for the makeup of the team, Vrabel had his fingerprints on some of these FA misses.  Especially on the defensive side.  Clowney was obvious. I think he also thought he could 'coach up' Beasley and get him back to this early successes.  Beasley just doesn't seem at all like a normal Robinson guy.

Clowney and Joseph were Vrabel guys I don't know who was the driving force behind Beasley.

Just now, EagleEye said:

That lefty had a worst offense than Marcus did in his 1st yr.

Then why does the back up come in and move the ball down the field?  They're not great but they're not awful like he made them look.  I look forward to you blaming certain groups or the OC.

1 minute ago, rns90 said:

Then why does the back up come in and move the ball down the field?  They're not great but they're not awful like he made them look.  I look forward to you blaming certain groups or the OC.

Major injury, no offseason, no ota's, no preseason.  Should I continue?

2 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Clowney and Joseph were Vrabel guys I don't know who was the driving force behind Beasley.

Desperation?  I just remember at that time edge guys were getting signed off the board pretty quick.  And Clowney was nowhere near close to signing anywhere.  They may have just panicked and just signed the best available guy and felt that they could unlock his gifts/rehab him whatever.

2 minutes ago, rns90 said:

Fitz has a history with Gailey. 

• Jonboy unpinned this topic