Vrabel’s End of Season Presser

Jonboy

19 minutes ago, tgo said:

Wrong. 

Mularkey had a play sheet with Robiskie calling plays too. 

It's Vrabel's defense but Bowen was calling it and coordinating it. 

That doesn't mean Vrabel wasn't involved from time to time or that there wasn't back and forth at times,, but Shane Bowen called the plays - it's been widely reported at every step of the way and everyone knows this unless you just completely reject abject reality. 

It's mind boggling. 

It also cracks me up that many on here don't want Vrabel touching the offense or defense...If so, then get rid of him

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Titans went 11-5 and won the division after going to the AFC title game. Robinson and Vrabel will go into the offseason, evaluate the roster and self scout. I'm confident they'll make proper adjus

If Vrabel isn't going to hire a real DC this year, then Robinson should give him the same ultimatum he gave Mularkey when it came to Robiskie.

Put me firmly in the it would be idiotic to gamble on Clowney staying healthy camp, there simply isn't salary cap room this offseason to gamble on guys who you can't be confident will be healthy and a

Posted Images

Thought it was telling that Vrabel basically admitted that the team botched some player evaluations this offseason and brought some guys into this building that didn't necessarily love football (Wilson/Beasley and to a lesser extent Clowney are the prime examples)

Have said it repeatedly during the season that the major draft/FA busts from JRob have come when he either botches or ignores character evaluations (this can be off field concerns or simply whether the guy loves playing football and will do the things required of a professional football player)

You can be certain this offseason that JRob/Vrabel are going to get back to bringing in guys that love football and are team first guys.

Just now, EagleEye said:

Saffold can go suck on something.  Trying to make a promise for next year!  All talk, no action!

You've got no room to say anything on this, Dolphin fan.

5 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Thought it was telling that Vrabel basically admitted that the team botched some player evaluations this offseason and brought some guys into this building that didn't necessarily love football (Wilson/Beasley and to a lesser extent Clowney are the prime examples)

Have said it repeatedly during the season that the major draft/FA busts from JRob have come when he either botches or ignores character evaluations (this can be off field concerns or simply whether the guy loves playing football and will do the things required of a professional football player)

You can be certain this offseason that JRob/Vrabel are going to get back to bringing in guys that love football and are team first guys.

I wouldn't lump in Clowney with this group.  It didn't work out for other reasons.  Effort on the field wasn't one of them.

Just now, AussieTitanFan08 said:

I didn't have a problem rolling the dice on Clowney but I also think you can't have a guy who actively avoids the offseason program and training camp and claim them to be a team first guy.

And I’ll add that player missing training camp can’t have his conditioning issues either, which is a huge issue for him

Edited by AvgJoe

55 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

I think we got greedy with wanting to win and forgot about our culture. Good thing if they were deals that didn’t hurt us long term. 

• Jonboy unpinned this topic