Vrabel’s End of Season Presser

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Titans went 11-5 and won the division after going to the AFC title game. Robinson and Vrabel will go into the offseason, evaluate the roster and self scout. I'm confident they'll make proper adjus

If Vrabel isn't going to hire a real DC this year, then Robinson should give him the same ultimatum he gave Mularkey when it came to Robiskie.

Put me firmly in the it would be idiotic to gamble on Clowney staying healthy camp, there simply isn't salary cap room this offseason to gamble on guys who you can't be confident will be healthy and a

Posted Images

1 minute ago, rns90 said:

Does listening to the PC make a difference?  It doesn't sound from the tweets that he's that interested in making a change at DC.

I thought he seemed open to making a change when listening. Not sure why people are gleaning otherwise. 

13 minutes ago, Stan said:

I know damn well Vrabel called the defense it’s bullshit if you think otherwise, that’s why he had a play sheet call. 

Vrabel had a play sheet on the sidelines last year... image.png.84a2cfc69bf197b002fe2f94e5c8d3b3.png

image.thumb.png.7f5a6245fd74f982ad394c2e1da3a8a9.png

Edited by japan
26 minutes ago, tgo said:

I thought he seemed open to making a change when listening. Not sure why people are gleaning otherwise. 

This was my thought too. 

The season just ended yesterday. Are reporters expecting him to say he's already started searching for a DC?

7 minutes ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

This was my thought too. 

The season just ended yesterday. Are reporters expecting him to say he's already started searching for a DC?

Given how historically bad the defense was and considering other DCs have been fired for less...yea, I think it’s a fair expectation.

46 minutes ago, Stan said:

I know damn well Vrabel called the defense it’s bullshit if you think otherwise, that’s why he had a play sheet call. 

Wrong. 

Mularkey had a play sheet with Robiskie calling plays too. 

It's Vrabel's defense but Bowen was calling it and coordinating it. 

That doesn't mean Vrabel wasn't involved from time to time or that there wasn't back and forth at times,, but Shane Bowen called the plays - it's been widely reported at every step of the way and everyone knows this unless you just completely reject abject reality. 

• Jonboy unpinned this topic