Parler gone

AJClown

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How does that old saying go?  "A racist seditionist and his freedom are quickly parted."

You guys truly are short sighted. Your hatred for Trump and anyone that supports him has no bounds. Parler was shutdown in 48 hrs because of some of its posters comments. Is Twitter deplatformed

If one of you conservative assholes goes on a racist or violent tirade and Guru et al don't do something about it the provider that hosts this site has every right to shut us down if someone sues. Tha

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, ChemEngr79 said:

Hilarious if true. A 70TB FBI treasure trove of info...

I suck with techy language but even I can tell how badly these parler folks got penetrated. From my skulking around on that pro-Trump reddit clone site, it appears Gab is a lot more secure and will be tougher to compromise. If these hackers can get them I'll be impressed. I must say though, supporting these actions is morally dubious at best. The parler people might have been scumbags but they did have a reasonable expectation of privacy. 

15 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

I suck with techy language but even I can tell how badly these parler folks got penetrated. From my skulking around on that pro-Trump reddit clone site, it appears Gab is a lot more secure and will be tougher to compromise. If these hackers can get them I'll be impressed. I must say though, supporting these actions is morally dubious at best. The parler people might have been scumbags but they did have a reasonable expectation of privacy. 

Mostly agree, but from what I can tell their network admin literally handed them the keys to the car. They didn’t really even hack them.

I've spent the past few days researching the nutjobs on parler, even friends of "friends" on Facebook. 

The lies and conspiracies have spiraled out of control. Guess it doesn't help when your president is Alex fucking Jones. 

That Lin wood fucker is lost in crazy town, but these people look up to him and think he is enlightened or some shit. 

I wonder if Trump changes his stance on section 230 if and when he starts his own platform. 

Edited by Jeff.Fisher

Does anyone here feel like starting a new forum/app for the MAGA crowd? I feel there is an opportunity to really make money off of these losers for a few weeks/months will the look for a new lifeboat during their great diaspora. 

Edited by TitansFan777

3 minutes ago, TitansFan777 said:

Does anyone here feel like starting a new forum/app for the MAGA crowd? I feel there is an opportunity to really make money off of these losers for a few weeks/months. 

Trumpeter

Magaler

Mauler

Whiteout

If you use any of these names I have it databased!