Jump to content

The 2020 Titans were a for Real Championship Team!


Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, RocketBills2 said:

you keep responding to me so it would appear you care more than I do!!  So just who are you pulling for between the Ravens and Bills?

Oh I dont care really. Just want to see Allen shut down so we are rid of you. Now if you respond back you care. See how the game works? 

Edited by JoelinBellevue
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’d like to take a moment and appreciate AJ Brown and the season he had while hobbled with an ankle injury. Also had a great game today, too. 

The 2020 Titans were one of the best teams of this current run.  You have to give #1 to the 2019 Titans, but only by a hair.  The 2020 Titans came out of the gate playing against the deck.  Somehow, g

The management of the team this year was piss poor. From the draft, to free agency, to the hiring of coaches, Vrable and Robinson did a horrible job. There performance really is grounds for

Posted Images

7 hours ago, JoelinBellevue said:

Oh I dont care really. Just want to see Allen shut down so we are rid of you. Now if you respond back you care. See how the game works? 

You don't get to parrot what I say and accept the credit.  Sorry,  not how this works.  I'll be back regardless of what happens saturday.  And I'll keep reminding you one and done and ride Henry ride!!!  Shoo shoo me nasties time for next season!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RocketBills2 said:

You don't get to parrot what I say and accept the credit.  Sorry,  not how this works.  I'll be back regardless of what happens saturday.  And I'll keep reminding you one and done and ride Henry ride!!!  Shoo shoo me nasties time for next season!!

You are the expert on one and done. And you wont be back after you lose. You also dont make the rules kid. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, JoelinBellevue said:

You are the expert on one and done. And you wont be back after you lose. You also dont make the rules kid. 

You responded to my post initially, not the other way around.  You therefore started this back and forth.  You made that choice to engage me in conversation, not the other way around.  remember that.

And you and your fellow buddies here crucified me when I brought up the Titans big game losses over the last 20 years saying that is all in the past and all that matters is who is the better team now.  So, one and done for you guys THIS YEAR.  No matter what happens Saturday, the Bills had the better record and the better season.  chew on that for a while.

Ride henry ride and keep letting tranny attempt to take you to the promise land.  dream big lil guy!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

To be labeled as a for Real Championship Team it usually helps to have a for Real Championship level QB. Is Ryan Tannehill one? :unsure:

Obviously, you have not watched the Titans play.  There are quite a few QB much less capable than Tannehill who have rings.

Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, RocketBills2 said:

You responded to my post initially, not the other way around.  You therefore started this back and forth.  You made that choice to engage me in conversation, not the other way around.  remember that.

And you and your fellow buddies here crucified me when I brought up the Titans big game losses over the last 20 years saying that is all in the past and all that matters is who is the better team now.  So, one and done for you guys THIS YEAR.  No matter what happens Saturday, the Bills had the better record and the better season.  chew on that for a while.

Ride henry ride and keep letting tranny attempt to take you to the promise land.  dream big lil guy!!!

Tranny....could you be more immature and juvenile? Sad you have to live your life on how well your QB and team perform. While I have been a Titans fan for 20 years, I have had a life doing many other things, such as playing rugby, racing NHRA, getting two kids through college and playing a lot of golf. Maybe you could play GTA5 and feel some accomplishment.

Edited by JoelinBellevue
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, JoelinBellevue said:

Tranny....could you be more immature and juvenile? Sad you have to live your life on how well your QB and team perform. While I have been a Titans fan for 20 years, I have had a life doing many other things, such as playing rugby, racing NHRA, getting two kids through college and playing a lot of golf. Maybe you could play GTA5 and feel some accomplishment.

Sounds great.  This is a sports message board.  Has nothing to do about bragging about what you deem to be these great life accomplishments.  'playing lots of golf'?  well great!! If you have 2 kids through college then I'm a lot younger than you and have a lot more life ahead of me...more opportunity to see the Bills win a Super Bowl in my lifetime than you have of seeing the Titans win one in yours.  Anyways, if it makes you feel better, I will start calling him Tanny.  Tanny and his band of merry men.  But never forget, ride Henry ride!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...