The 2020 Titans were a for Real Championship Team!

10 hours ago, Number9 said:

Remember a couple of months ago before the Ravens game when I clued you in about how Clowney and Beasley became Titans.  Go read this thread, so you can get your new talking points together.

Shocked that other JRob nuthuggers want to pin any bad personnel move on Vrabel!  Nevermind that Robinson has full authority over personnel and also hired Vrabel.  Even if he's delegating personnel decisions to one of his reportees (no proof of this), he still owns it.  That's WHY he's the EVP of Football Operations......

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’d like to take a moment and appreciate AJ Brown and the season he had while hobbled with an ankle injury. Also had a great game today, too. 

The 2020 Titans were one of the best teams of this current run.  You have to give #1 to the 2019 Titans, but only by a hair.  The 2020 Titans came out of the gate playing against the deck.  Somehow, g

The management of the team this year was piss poor. From the draft, to free agency, to the hiring of coaches, Vrable and Robinson did a horrible job. There performance really is grounds for

Posted Images

2 hours ago, BudsOilers said:

Shocked that other JRob nuthuggers want to pin any bad personnel move on Vrabel!  Nevermind that Robinson has full authority over personnel and also hired Vrabel.  Even if he's delegating personnel decisions to one of his reportees (no proof of this), he still owns it.  That's WHY he's the EVP of Football Operations......

I'll go back, review the thread in total.  I'll see who you beat up.

10/4

3 hours ago, BudsOilers said:

I see my little pep talk helped.  You ran over there and posted some vanilla bs.  Exactly when I said you didn't post nuttin like you do after I say summin.  

8 minutes ago, Number9 said:

I see my little pep talk helped.  You ran over there and posted some vanilla bs.  Exactly when I said you didn't post nuttin like you do after I say summin.  

Wrong........but one difference of note is that only you were claiming Vrabel was intimidating Robinson into making personnel decisions with no proof.  Over and over.  It was dumb the first time you said it and still dumb now.

3 hours ago, BudsOilers said:

LOL at you people trying to claim that Robinson is deferring to Vrabel on personnel decisions because they didn't work out........This just in:  Robinson is in charge of the whole football operations - personnel, contracts, coaches. 

Clearly it was well known that Clowney and Joseph had played in the system, which one can presume was an advantage given the non-normal Covid restrictions on OTA's.  Still, Vrabel isn't making the personnel decisions and if he is, then WTF is Robinson doing? 

I certainly took Vrabel's comment about adding guys that love football as a matter of fact acknowledgement that Beasley and Wilson didn't.  Personally, I don't think it was a shot at Robinson.  All indications are that JRob and Vrabel are aligned.  The only documented rift was regarding how long a leash dumb dumb should have had.

2 minutes ago, BudsOilers said:

Wrong........but one difference of note is that only you were claiming Vrabel was intimidating Robinson into making personnel decisions with no proof.  Over and over.  It was dumb the first time you said it and still dumb now.

If you look through all the comments about Vrabel, every one says he very aggressive.  You have to be able to use deductive reasoning to under some things I say.  Also, people saying how Beasley got here.  I clued you in on that way back in November.  I am beginning to think you read the board, see what everybody else says and just repeat it.  Then you rush to one of my threads, see my independent thought and blow a gasket. 

Just like this thread.

THE 2020 TITANS WERE A FOR REAL CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM!

A lot of crazy shit happen to this team.

1 minute ago, Number9 said:

If you look through all the comments about Vrabel, every one says he very aggressive.  You have to be able to use deductive reasoning to under some things I say.  Also, people saying how Beasley got here.  I clued you in on that way back in November.  I am beginning to think you read the board, see what everybody else says and just repeat it.  Then you rush to one of my threads, see my independent thought and blow a gasket. 

Just like this thread.

THE 2020 TITANS WERE A FOR REAL CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM!

A lot of crazy shit happen to this team.

You haven't clued people on anything and I'm certainly not worried about what you post.  99/100 I'm responding to you either tagging me or responding to my posts.....

It was pretty evident that you said that Vrabel made these moves namely because they didn't work.  All because of your asinine JRob is God blather.

Robinson's the top football guy in the organization.  He's in charge of all it, including personnel and hiring/managing Vrabel.  If things are fucked up, he owns it.  Likewise, if things are great he gets credit.

30 minutes ago, JoelinBellevue said:

Better pray for good weather. 

I'd rather have snow actually.  The Ravens played like shit in their only inclement weather game of the year (rain against the patriots) and Jackson has come and and publicly said he flat out does not want to play in the snow and has never played in the snow before.  It will effect his cutting big time.  a LIGHT snow, which is what is expected now, will favor the Bills passing attack.  The wr's know where they are going but the cb's don't.  They are only reacting and will lose their footing a lot more in the process.  Think Greenbay against the Titans earlier this year.  The ONLY snow that would favor Baltimore would be a freak 8-12" foot or more snowfall which is not predicted as of now.  enjoy the game and ride henry ride!!!  shoo shoo me nasties bro!!

Edited by RocketBills2
4 minutes ago, RocketBills2 said:

I'd rather have snow actually.  The Ravens played like shit in their only inclement weather game of the year (rain against the patriots) and Jackson has come and and publicly said he flat out does not want to play in the snow and has never played in the snow before.  It will effect his cutting big time.  a LIGHT snow, which is what is expected now, will favor the Bills passing attack.  The wr's know where they are going but the cb's don't.  They are only reacting and will lose their footing a lot more in the process.  Think Greenbay against the Titans earlier this year.  The ONLY snow that would favor Baltimore would be a freak 8-12" foot or more snowfall which is not predicted as of now.  enjoy the game and ride henry ride!!!  shoo shoo me nasties bro!!

You're gonna lose piss boy. Bank it. Find a place to cry.

12 minutes ago, JoelinBellevue said:

You're gonna lose piss boy. Bank it. Find a place to cry.

if they lose, they lose.  who cares?  It's a game.  I have more fun riling you up than I do with anything else.  And look at it this way, we both have our franchise QB's of the future.  Tranny will get you to the big game one of these years!!  ;)  ride henry ride!!  

3 hours ago, RocketBills2 said:

if they lose, they lose.  who cares?  It's a game.  I have more fun riling you up than I do with anything else.  And look at it this way, we both have our franchise QB's of the future.  Tranny will get you to the big game one of these years!!  ;) ride henry ride!!  

You care. A lot.

Hey Touched The Tard, since you won’t be having as much to talk to yourself on this board about are you making a bunch of LaLa Land money on the Yahoo stock boards?  The ladies like a guy with lots of money. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

3 hours ago, ManningEnvy said:

3D109035-F216-4847-A030-5ED6D524936B.jpeg.749ebcc36e05258f3188ec16e5eeac2c.jpeg

You’re probably right PopTard. It just might take a little more than lots of money for your boy.

Hey TARD BOY IS THAT YOUR INBRED  FAMILY!!! BAHAHA... BAHA

Edited by Johnson