• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thinking back over the pre-draft process there is so much less information available than we usually have, below are the most notable Titans stuff that has been reported over the last couple of months

The 3 weeks before the draft mock draft   Pick #22 - Northwestern CB Greg Newsome II Pick #53 - North Carolina WR Dyami Brown Pick #85 - Notre Dame TE Tommy Tremble Pick #100

With the injury to Caleb Farley and the freakshow workout he had today you can forget about Jaycee Horn becoming a Titan.   The Cowboys will likely take Surtain at pick #10 and Horn will go

Posted Images

8 hours ago, headhunter said:

I may be the only one but I'm not blown away by Horn. 

Watched some Farley breakdown tape and idk how to feel. He gives Adoree vibes. Bigger for sure, but a physical specimen that uses his athletic advantage to blanket receivers, but the actual ballskill ability is a wip. 

Contrarily could see Greg Newsome being that years Tre White.

12 hours ago, tgo said:

And why do you think they would take the 4th best corner over the best corner in the draft, when he will be ready for TC?

I know you love the guy and I've warmed to taking him if he falls but you seem way too unconcerned with a back issue that seems to be recurring. We can't afford to have key defensive players miss significant time next season. The gap between him and Newsome isn't very big at all and Newsome is a cleaner prospect as are Horn and Surtain. With how his draft stock has fallen, NFL teams seem much more concerned with his recurring back issues than you are. I could see him being the 4th corner taken.

8 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

I know you love the guy and I've warmed to taking him if he falls but you seem way too unconcerned with a back issue that seems to be recurring. We can't afford to have key defensive players miss significant time next season. The gap between him and Newsome isn't very big at all and Newsome is a cleaner prospect as are Horn and Surtain. With how his draft stock has fallen, NFL teams seem much more concerned with his recurring back issues than you are. I could see him being the 4th corner taken.

Its hard to gauge whether its purely draft media driven or actual leaks coming from teams but Farley's "draft stock" seems to have taken a further hit over the last 24hrs, a lot of guys who were initially thinking he would slide into the 20's now think he will be a 2nd rounder.

I know the combine medicals are starting maybe some news is leaking from there about Farley's medical.

The perfect 5T for us, I keep bringing his name up but think we really need to capitalize on his injury by getting him a little later in the draft.  Should be ready for the season, and has a great player to learn behind in Autry.  

Edited by Guts
1 hour ago, Guts said:

The perfect 5T for us, I keep bringing his name up but think we really need to capitalize on his injury by getting him a little later in the draft.  Should be ready for the season, and has a great player to learn behind in Autry.  

I can definitely see him being a top target. 

2 hours ago, Mythos27 said:

Daniel Jeremiah is adamant that he is a top 5 talent. The back issues seem very similar to Gronk, who JRob pounded the table for. 

My CB I like is none of the above.  I love Aaron Robinson, CB, UCF because of his hips and ball skills.  This kid has played in every defense imaginable in college.  He reminds me of Rashean Mathis.  

The WR I like are Chase, Moore, Toney.

I also think that with 5 QB going before TN a player is gonna fall in their lap they do not expect and it may change what they'll do.