• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The 3 weeks before the draft mock draft   Pick #22 - Northwestern CB Greg Newsome II Pick #53 - North Carolina WR Dyami Brown Pick #85 - Notre Dame TE Tommy Tremble Pick #100

Thinking back over the pre-draft process there is so much less information available than we usually have, below are the most notable Titans stuff that has been reported over the last couple of months

With the injury to Caleb Farley and the freakshow workout he had today you can forget about Jaycee Horn becoming a Titan.   The Cowboys will likely take Surtain at pick #10 and Horn will go

Posted Images

Best available defender, a front seven player please.

I figure they sign a vet nickel CB and other edge player.  Not sure about the other IDL or ILB.  Hooker takes over for Vaccaro.  And Fulton replaces Butler.

At this early stage of the process not knowing how FA plays out these are some of the guys I would be comfortable if we took at pick #22 (left guys out that I didn't think would still be there)

- Iowa IDL Daviyon Nixon

- Alabama IDL Christian Barmore

- Texas EDGE Joseph Ossai

- Penn St EDGE Jayson Oweh

- Missouri LB Nick Bolton

- Notre Dame LB Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah

- Alabama OL Alex Leatherwood

- USC OL Alijah Vera-Tucker

There are some WR I like but out of principal and the depth of this WR class I don't want to take a WR in round 1.

Have to say I’m a bit bummed about losing Butler this off season. He had a great season and has swagger. Can’t say I was overly thrilled with how Adoree looked coming back. Understand he was out for some time and would look rusty, but the effort and heart didn’t seem like it was there. 

6 minutes ago, abenjami said:

Shouldn't it be on to free agency first?

I’d prefer not to talk about where certain players are visiting schools, where they are buying/selling houses, who they are following on social media, etc. 

the draft is way more interesting to talk about. 

5 minutes ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

I’d prefer not to talk about where certain players are visiting schools, where they are buying/selling houses, who they are following on social media, etc. 

the draft is way more interesting to talk about. 

I like to talk about both.

For me, there's no point in talking about the draft until after free agency and the combine though.

Besides, who doesn't love a false story about finding our playbook in the back seat of a rental car?

3 minutes ago, abenjami said:

For me, there's no point in talking about the draft until after free agency and the combine though.

Besides, who doesn't love a false story about finding our playbook in the back seat of a rental car?

I raise you.  Who can beat the riveting tale of a star player signing with the Titans from the unimpeachable source of the neighbor who used to be the sorrority sister of the wife of that star qb?  I think I have that tidbit of TR lore correct.

4 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Need a veteran mid tier EDGE guy to come in and help the younger guys, Carl Lawson might be another guy worth having a look at.

Lawson might be better because he's younger and is in his prime.

6 minutes ago, abenjami said:

Rumours suggest there might not be a combine this year.

1 minute ago, rns90 said:

I raise you.  Who can beat the riveting tale of a star player signing with the Titans from the unimpeachable source of the neighbor who used to be the sorrority sister of the wife of that star qb?  I think I have that tidbit of TR lore correct.

Lawson might be better because he's younger and is in his prime.

Exactly.  Absent a Tunsil bong hit on draft morning, the stories of free agency are way more fun to discuss!

1 minute ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Rumours suggest there might not be a combine this year.

I know.  Which would be dumb IMO.  There are plenty of ways to do it safely but then again we are talking about a league run by meatheads without much innovative ability.

Just now, abenjami said:

I know.  Which would be dumb IMO.  There are plenty of ways to do it safely but then again we are talking about a league run by meatheads without much innovative ability.

It sounds like these elite training facilities will have mini combines for their clients also individual schools will also hold their usual pro days, no idea what the NFL is going to do regarding visits with prospects.

The Senior Bowl is only 2 weeks away have to hope that isn't completely derailed with positive covid tests.