Will never win a Super Bowl as long as Tannehill is the Qb

lolhill

4 minutes ago, japan said:

He was in front of the defender, thus if he doesn't fall down the DB would have to go over him to make the play.

Basic stuff. I know Titans fans aren't used to QBs throwing with accuracy and anticipation but damn...

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good riddance, your take was retarded 

I'm guessing you're some kind of Mariota homer/troll   If not you're an idiot

This team has a great QB and great skill people. To continue to run the ball into stacked boxes when the other team is geared to stop the run is just laughbaly bad.    I stopped counting aft

16 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Basic stuff. I know Titans fans aren't used to QBs throwing with accuracy and anticipation but damn...

Your dumb ass said he fell coming out of his break...he never even made a break.

You also said he was wide open when he ran straight into a defender and fell down.

The throw was late..behind the receiver (had he not fallen) and into coverage.

Those are easy to see cause they show the replay from behind tannehill.

It was a bad play by tannehill but you are just too big of a pussy to admit it.

1 hour ago, scine09 said:

I thought he was open but it's really not 100% possible to tell.

This isn't why they lost the game, however.

He did trip after he got tangled up with the defender. Had he not fallen he may have made the catch even though it was pretty well defensed. The throw was into a pretty tight window.

2 minutes ago, bizzyeddie said:

@oldschool

Yeah your laughing emoji is your only response

Figures

Because thats all you deserve. Raymond was wide open by NFL standards and fell down at the top of the route. Again anyone that thinks that was a bad throw or decision is an idiot. your posting history certainly qualifies you for that description.

17 hours ago, lolhill said:

They will be competitive and tease us and what not, but I don’t think a Super Bowl will ever happen as long as Tannehill is the QB. A game manager that relies on a successful running back that makes the play-action pass easy is something that works in the regular season but is simply too easy to defend in the playoffs against the good teams.

Ravens were held to 20 points. What more could you ask of the defense?

He’s the modern day Chad Pennington. Except Pennington never had a top 10 QB salary/contract.

The offense stalled on a day that we needed them not to. The offense bailed out the defense MOST of the entire season. IIRC, of all the teams in the NFL that gave up 400+ points, the Titans were the only one with a winning record. The Ravens D played a very good game. Give them credit and move on.

4 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Because thats all you deserve. Raymond was wide open by NFL standards and fell down at the top of the route. Again anyone that thinks that was a bad throw or decision is an idiot. your posting history certainly qualifies you for that description.

Wide open by "nfl standards"??...well that's at least some backtracking on your part.

What about the part where he fell down coming out of his break?

Bring up my posting history?

Nice try

You of course don't wanna stay on topic

Raymond was open when Tannehill made the throw.  The play clearly wasn't designed for the receiver to fall down in front of Peters.  This is a classic blame the decision or play based on the end result.

Also pretty clear from the drop back that Raymond was the primary read.  Tannehill was already in the process of throwing it was Brown (who said he had adjusted his route) put his hand up.

13 minutes ago, BudsOilers said:

Raymond was open when Tannehill made the throw.  The play clearly wasn't designed for the receiver to fall down in front of Peters.  This is a classic blame the decision or play based on the end result.

Also pretty clear from the drop back that Raymond was the primary read.  Tannehill was already in the process of throwing it was Brown (who said he had adjusted his route) put his hand up.

So I'm looking at the moment that tannehill makes up his mind to throw it....paused on my tv....it is a tight window throw...not that tannehill can't do it but he's not wide open.

A defender in front you gotta throw over...a defender trailing raymond in his back pocket and the safety coming over deep.

Tannehill needed to lead him up the field a bit but the safety was a concern if he did.

Honestly should have dumped off to Henry for a most likely a first down.

It was second and five.

That was his mistake IMO

He forced the ball to raymond...but I get it...you gotta make plays and hindsight is of course 20 20

51 minutes ago, bizzyeddie said:

Your dumb ass said he fell coming out of his break...he never even made a break.

You also said he was wide open when he ran straight into a defender and fell down.

The throw was late..behind the receiver (had he not fallen) and into coverage.

Those are easy to see cause they show the replay from behind tannehill.

It was a bad play by tannehill but you are just too big of a pussy to admit it.

Do you even know what you're looking at?

11 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Is this shtick? Tannehill has shown he can carry this team since he took over. He's the reason the team finished 11-5. Do you not remember all the game winning drives? He was handcuffed yesterday by a terrible game plan and horrible play calling. Notice the only success was when the team passed on 1st down and let him do his thing. 

So Derrick Henry going for 2K isn't the reason? Henry is setting up Tannehill, not the other way around.