Will never win a Super Bowl as long as Tannehill is the Qb

lolhill

13 hours ago, scine09 said:

Again, the real issue here is the fact that Raymond was in the game.  He threw to the open guy.  That was his first read.  And he was open.

Sorry LTF I think you’re reaching  here because you don’t like the guy as a QB.

I don't think he was open

He fell cause his legs got tangled up with the defender.

Had he not fallen the pass could have been easily defended. 

He fell and it was a pick.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good riddance, your take was retarded 

I'm guessing you're some kind of Mariota homer/troll   If not you're an idiot

This team has a great QB and great skill people. To continue to run the ball into stacked boxes when the other team is geared to stop the run is just laughbaly bad.    I stopped counting aft

11 minutes ago, bizzyeddie said:

He was wide open in the middle of the zone and fell coming out of his break. Thats what good QBs do. They throw before receivers make their break. That play was not on Tannehill at all. To suggest it was simply means one either doesn't understand football or has a bias against Tannehill. 

33 minutes ago, oldschool said:

He was wide open in the middle of the zone and fell coming out of his break. Thats what good QBs do. They throw before receivers make their break. That play was not on Tannehill at all. To suggest it was simply means one either doesn't understand football or has a bias against Tannehill. 

So you don't agree he tripped over defenders legs?

Cause it looked pretty obvious on replay.

He doesn't fall coming out of his break and he sure as fuck wasn't wide open.

No bias...just watching the replay from 2 angles.

54 minutes ago, bizzyeddie said:

I thought he was open but it's really not 100% possible to tell.

This isn't why they lost the game, however.

3 minutes ago, scine09 said:

I thought he was open but it's really not 100% possible to tell.

This isn't why they lost the game, however.

It is possible to tell... just watch the replay.

I'm not sure how you can be wide open and at the same time getting your feet tangled up with the defender.

Play may have worked had he not fallen but it would have been a tough catch cause the defender was there.

1 hour ago, oldschool said:

Or your bias FOR Tannehill.  Every QB throws before the receiver makes his break Einstein. 

Tannehill 's pre snap read was horrible and cost the Titans.

Can we just admit as a fanbase that Ryan Tannehill CAN NOT carry this team with his play alone. He's really good when the run game is going. But if the offense is dependent on him and his skills throwing the ball when the opposing defense knows he's going to throw the ball. That's not going to work.

Just now, NFLStudent said:

Can we just admit as a fanbase that Ryan Tannehill CAN NOT carry this team with his play alone. He's really good when the run game is going. But if the offense is dependent on him and his skills throwing the ball when the opposing defense knows he's going to throw the ball. That's not going to work.

Is this shtick? Tannehill has shown he can carry this team since he took over. He's the reason the team finished 11-5. Do you not remember all the game winning drives? He was handcuffed yesterday by a terrible game plan and horrible play calling. Notice the only success was when the team passed on 1st down and let him do his thing. 

49 minutes ago, bizzyeddie said:

I'm not sure how you can be wide open and at the same time getting your feet tangled up with the defender.

Play may have worked had he not fallen but it would have been a tough catch cause the defender was there.

There's no way to know.  Again, it's not even close to why they lost the game.

Thankfully it was a wild card game and people will forget about how poorly the game was called but Vrabel really deserves to be called out for it.  I know in Boston where they love him he's getting hammered in the Globe.  Vrabel should be thankful that this wasn't the AFC Championship game or the Super Bowl.  This was worse than last year and hopefully he learns from it.

I'm not mad or anything (sarcasm).

59 minutes ago, bizzyeddie said:

He was in front of the defender, thus if he doesn't fall down the DB would have to go over him to make the play.

16 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Is this shtick? Tannehill has shown he can carry this team since he took over. He's the reason the team finished 11-5. Do you not remember all the game winning drives? He was handcuffed yesterday by a terrible game plan and horrible play calling. Notice the only success was when the team passed on 1st down and let him do his thing. 

NFLStudent has a long history of juvenile/retarded takes...

3 minutes ago, scine09 said:

There's no way to know.  Again, it's not even close to why they lost the game.

Thankfully it was a wild card game and people will forget about how poorly the game was called but Vrabel really deserves to be called out for it.  I know in Boston where they love him he's getting hammered in the Globe.  Vrabel should be thankful that this wasn't the AFC Championship game or the Super Bowl.  This was worse than last year and hopefully he learns from it.

I'm not mad or anything (sarcasm).

There's no way to know if you dont watch the play

But if you do then you can definitely tell what happened.

I'm just talking about that one play and some people are wrong in how they have analyzed it.

Just now, bizzyeddie said:

There's no way to know if you dont watch the play

But if you do then you can definitely tell what happened.

I'm just talking about that one play and some people are wrong in how they have analyzed it.

I don't agree.  I think the guy was open.  But, again, it's not why they lost.

And I am not someone who refuses to blame Tannehill for anything.  I was all over him for his games against Pittsburgh and Cincy and don't think he's an elite QB.  Very good but not elite.  But it's not fair to put yesterday on him.