On 1/10/2021 at 11:22 PM, Rage4Order said:

To me, the saddest part of this season was the way we squandered Jonnu Smith’s great playmaking ability to use him primarily as a blocker. He is a tremendous run after catch guy, but we used him to block. With teams selling out on the run, we could have dragged him across the middle all year for big gains. I would keep him over Davis, but only if we’re going to throw to him 70+ times a season.

Ikr, he's a very big physical back,why didn't we use him like we use henry and just run over the ravens defense,the titans offensive coaches don't know how to use talents on this Damm team,we are a one trick pony,just run henry 40 times a game and hopefully we win,smh

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Davis is a solid WR who has battled injuries since being drafted. It's got nothing to do with missing big games.    If he can be retained cost effectively I'd do it depending on other possib

Huh?

Man Oh man, this is big dumb thought of the week material

3 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Its absolutely possible that Corey Davis seeks a new opportunity at a team with a higher volume passing offense.

I think he'd be stupid not to.  He's young enough to get 2 more contracts.  His next stop should be somewhere he can put up numbers.