Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Davis is a solid WR who has battled injuries since being drafted. It's got nothing to do with missing big games.    If he can be retained cost effectively I'd do it depending on other possib

Huh?

Man Oh man, this is big dumb thought of the week material

Corey Davis does disappear in big games. I’d like to see us spend some money at the WR position to be better 2-4 on the depth chart. What I’m saying is don’t pay top dollar for a #2, but spend and allocate to make sure we have good WR’s 2-4

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AvgJoe said:

Corey Davis does disappear in big games. I’d like to see us spend some money at the WR position to be better 2-4 on the depth chart. What I’m saying is don’t pay top dollar for a #2, but spend and allocate to make sure we have good WR’s 2-4

 

Id bring Davis back if possible, let Jonnu walk, and give Humphries role to Batson. They need a speed guy though, Raymond ain't it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, oldschool said:

 

Id bring Davis back if possible, let Jonnu walk, and give Humphries role to Batson. They need a speed guy though, Raymond ain't it.

I don’t know, though he obviously had a good season. Very rough couple of weeks to end the year for Corey. 
 

Batson can play Humphries role I agree. Need to add a good 4th WR

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, AvgJoe said:

I don’t know, though he obviously had a good season. Very rough couple of weeks to end the year for Corey. 
 

Batson can play Humphries role I agree. Need to add a good 4th WR

 

Yeah, hopefully his price tag went down. I definitely wouldn't overpay.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, oldschool said:

 

Yeah, hopefully his price tag went down. I definitely wouldn't overpay.

What’s your AAV max for Corey? I was comfortable at $10M during the season, now I don’t know that I’d go beyond $7M-$8M

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CreepingDeath said:

I don't follow the other teams closely, but which teams in particular are we comparing to that are so deep at WR?  It seems the Titans fielded one of their best receiving units with Brown, Davis, Humphries, and the TEs.  

Humphries has contributed very little in his two years, Jonnu runs bad routes, and Davis disappears in big games more often than not. Really we have AJB and some good play from Firkser. We need guys who could play for other teams as depth, not practice squad guys. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...