Dedicated to ManningEnvy!!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@ManningEnvy

Somewhere  @ManningEnvy is crying underneath Peyton's nut sack.

He is a fan of horse cock however.

Posted Images

57 minutes ago, TitansFan23 said:

He is a fan of horse cock however.

He is a Colts fan. Dudes always talking about preparing our butt holes beasteality and posting pictures of Horse penis when we play the Colts. If that's not a man obsessed with his team I don't know what is Lol.

7 hours ago, TeamRobinson said:

It's really not that serious.

Yes it is. The guy has been on here forever (10 years?) and everyone loves feeding him so he keeps coming back. I'm surprised he didn't come to gloat after today's loss.

On 1/10/2021 at 6:31 PM, Oiler FANatic said:

Yes it is. The guy has been on here forever (10 years?) and everyone loves feeding him so he keeps coming back. I'm surprised he didn't come to gloat after today's loss.

ME is a shell of his former self. Used to be some hilarious threads between folks who got baited and him. For the last 2 years roughly (if not more) it’s been some pretty low effort shit posts with I assume a former poster’s picture used as some sad meme effort.

Who could forget the epic ME is @TitansWycheck89 thread? 

@Oiler FANatic It's been longer than 10 years because I clearly remember ME making a pro-VY post right after the Arizona comeback, where he said he had been wrong about VY and VY was actually great.

He deleted that post about 10 minutes later but I kind of assumed it was accidentally posted to the wrong account. I've been convinced ME was the alt account for some other regular poster ever since.