Twitter Permanently Bans Donald Trump

tgo

1 hour ago, LongTimeFan said:

I don't use Twitter, not going to use Parler and only use Facebook's Marketplace to find cars and car parts.

That being said, you guys are extremely nearsighted if you think banning Trump or bringing down Parler  is smart. It will only create more extremists. As social media has appeared, the divide has become deeper. And you guys that live your life off those platforms are the fools. I didn't watch news for 3 weeks and it was great. I came back and read alot of the threads here. I can't believe I ever participated. You guys are all fucking idiots. You guys are the problem. Not because of your political beliefs, but because of your extreme views. But luckily, you are all idiots so you don't even notice.

I would bet good money that Jack or Jeff or Sundar or Mark don't make it through the year if this continues. And probably some Congress people. You take away peoples jobs, their belief in a fair election and their communication and there will be bad consequences. 

The extremists that stormed the capitol are fucking idiots as were the ones that burned the cities. I would bet some of you participated.

Let's see those extremists write letters and exchange voicemail to organize their coup.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, LongTimeFan said:

I don't use Twitter, not going to use Parler and only use Facebook's Marketplace to find cars and car parts.

That being said, you guys are extremely nearsighted if you think banning Trump or bringing down Parler  is smart. It will only create more extremists. As social media has appeared, the divide has become deeper. And you guys that live your life off those platforms are the fools. I didn't watch news for 3 weeks and it was great. I came back and read alot of the threads here. I can't believe I ever participated. You guys are all fucking idiots. You guys are the problem. Not because of your political beliefs, but because of your extreme views. But luckily, you are all idiots so you don't even notice.

I would bet good money that Jack or Jeff or Sundar or Mark don't make it through the year if this continues. And probably some Congress people. You take away peoples jobs, their belief in a fair election and their communication and there will be bad consequences. 

The extremists that stormed the capitol are fucking idiots as were the ones that burned the cities. I would bet some of you participated.

Go cry somewhere else. The right has had free reign to spread misinformation and talk shit for 4 years. That time is over now and people will start being held accountable for being treasonous fucks. Trump is the just the first traitor to be shown the door. Elections have consequences and you lost. Enjoy the next 4 years. 

10 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

It really is like Simple Jake’s behavior. 

What would be truly funny is if they had a device ID on his phone, and are just auto banning each time he posts again.