Trump Impeached Again: Will Senate R's Convict?

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have no idea if this is true...but it sounds worth the trouble

There also has to be more pressure on people like Cruz and the other elected officials who publicly supported this.    Dems should be getting messaging going non stop and demanding investiga

Posted Images

UnPinned posts
4 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

He won’t get elected again. It won’t stop him from trying, and the same scenario could play out all over again except maybe he isn’t as tame and calls for all out insurrection in a more direct manner, but that fucker is never getting elected president again. 

I wish I felt as certain! 

59 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

Good, let the people see she is crazy...

Lol I hope she’s exposed for how insane she is, but she’s so crazy that the party will give her that rising star treatment.

I’m basically at the point where the two parties (and their supporters) are in such different realities that they should start looking at splitting the country in half and each group moving to a side. The collective insanity known as the Republican Party needs to just have it’s own deplorable country of crazy bible beating, conspiracy toting, Trump supporting citizens. 

Edited by TitansFan777
Just now, TitansFan777 said:

I’m at the point where the two parties (and their supporters) are in such different realities that they should start looking at splitting the country in half and each group moving to a side. The collective insanity known as the Republican Party needs to just have it’s own deplorable country. 

Give them the entire southeast minus Georgia. Its really sad how polarized things have become. I don't see how we come back from this without huge demographic shifts. I've been saying for years we are seeing the last gasp of rural white America but its taking too long to die out ans now its morphed into Trumpism which has taken over the Republican party. Some like Cheney and Kinzinger will give it the good fight but there is no indication they speak for more than a super small majority of the Party.