Trump Impeached Again: Will Senate R's Convict?

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have no idea if this is true...but it sounds worth the trouble

There also has to be more pressure on people like Cruz and the other elected officials who publicly supported this.    Dems should be getting messaging going non stop and demanding investiga

Posted Images

UnPinned posts
  • tgo changed the title to Pelosi Moving Forward With Impeachment

Murkowski:

“I think he should leave. He said he’s not going to show up. He’s not going to appear at the inauguration. He hasn’t been focused on what is going on with Covid. He’s either been golfing or he’s been inside the Oval Office fuming and throwing every single person who has been loyal and faithful to him under the bus, starting with the vice president," Murkowski told the paper.

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/washington-dc-riots-trump-news-friday/h_45cf06ea9cb5c1ae4a5583e7dce5a56b

They should impeach him.  If impeached twice, he can't ever run for president again.

My guess is since the election was stolen from him he will have a separate swearing in ceremony where he will be sworn in as the rightful President of the United States.

48 minutes ago, Number9 said:

They should impeach him.  If impeached twice, he can't ever run for president again.

My guess is since the election was stolen from him he will have a separate swearing in ceremony where he will be sworn in as the rightful President of the United States.

Really?

I thought he had to be convicted.

If that's the case then it is a no brainer..

I really have a hard time believing that impeaching him without a conviction first would net these results. Since an impeachment is essentially being brought up on charges but you have to be found guilty to actually be punished. Sounds fishy to me.

51 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

I really have a hard time believing that impeaching him without a conviction first would net these results. Since an impeachment is essentially being brought up on charges but you have to be found guilty to actually be punished. Sounds fishy to me.

They mean if convicted. To most Americans impeachment means removal. There are definitely repercussions of being removed, and I could easily see Secret Service protection as one of them. 

Edited by IsntLifeFunny
  • tgo changed the title to Trump Impeached Again: Will Senate R's Convict?