tgo

• Replies 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have no idea if this is true...but it sounds worth the trouble

There also has to be more pressure on people like Cruz and the other elected officials who publicly supported this.    Dems should be getting messaging going non stop and demanding investiga

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Not surprised. Many think the fact he's leaving office in 6 days is enough.

They should include the fact that impeachment conviction probably keeps him from running again in the poll question (which I doubt most people know) and I bet the number changes. 

3 minutes ago, tgo said:

They should include the fact that impeachment conviction probably keeps him from running again in the poll question (which I doubt most people know) and I bet the number changes. 

This is probably the key point

4 hours ago, reo said:

He'd have to pay Rudy first. And let's be honest, in the end Trump might not go to prison but Giuliani still might. 

The only "pay" left for Rudy is his pardon. 

I do find it hilarious that Trump stiffs his lawyer right when he is going to need some good lawyers...He just doesn't understand the long game...

10 minutes ago, ChemEngr79 said:

I do find it hilarious that Trump stiffs his lawyer right when he is going to need some good lawyers...He just doesn't understand the long game...

I feel he does understand. Because as long as he dangles the potential of pay or power, people will put aside common sense and work with him.

Its like Mac always longing for daddy’s approval on always sunny.

7 minutes ago, TitansFan777 said:

I feel he does understand. Because as long as he dangles the potential of pay or power, people will put aside common sense and work with him.

Its like Mac always longing for daddy’s approval on always sunny.

Perhaps. I just think he puts immediate vengeance over longer-term planning as a rule. 

Edited by ChemEngr79

17 minutes ago, ChemEngr79 said:

That and he refuses to actually pay him.

https://politicalwire.com/2021/01/13/trump-is-isolated-and-angry/

“Though Trump has been exceptionally furious with Vice President Pence, his relationship with lawyer Rudolph W. Giuliani, one of his most steadfast defenders, is also fracturing… Trump has instructed aides not to pay Giuliani’s legal fees.”

New York Times: “White House officials have started blocking Mr. Giuliani’s calls to the president.”

https://people.com/politics/trump-team-insists-he-still-loves-rudy-giuliani-legal-bills/

Sidenote in all of this, one of the things I most look forward to is when Trump throws Graham under the bus and we find out exactly what the Russians found out when they hacked his emails years ago

https://politicalwire.com/2021/01/13/lindsey-graham-leads-trumps-defense-in-senate/

“Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) is leading the charge against President Donald Trump’s impeachment and removal in the Senate, even as the White House remains largely uninvolved,” Politico reports.

“Graham, who just last week said he had had ‘enough’ of Trump’s bid to overturn the election results after he incited a deadly riot at the Capitol, has been calling around to Republican senators urging them to oppose convicting the president in the Senate’s expected impeachment trial, according to three people familiar with the effort.”

• tgo changed the title to Trump Impeached Again: Conviction Highly Unlikely