Biden Inauguration Thread

tgo

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As feared, the massive MAGA protests  have begun at various capitols across the country ?     

Checkmate, libs    

It’s over! It’s finally, officially over...

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, titanruss said:

you arent paying attention or you are minimizing to relax people.. either way its dangerous thinking/speak from you.

I guess I’m just old enough to remember people saying Obama would be assassinated or Trump would be and now Biden will be. The divisiveness has been going on for many years from both sides so don’t act like the far right is more likely to kill people than the far left. They both suck 

3 minutes ago, oldschool said:

last week ring a bell? We were seconds away from a mass casualty event. If you don't realize we are at an inflection point.

yea that was awful many innocent people lost their lives. The CHAZ movement also caused many innocent people to lose their lives. 

Edited by titanthakur

2 hours ago, titanthakur said:

yea that was awful many innocent people lost their lives. The CHAZ movement also caused many innocent people to lose their lives. 

3 of the people who died were not innocent, they were waging war against the USA

Edited by patsplat

3 hours ago, titanthakur said:

Can we just get a script written to automatically tag things posted by the right  as false equivalencies in some way? 

It gets tiresome continuously having to point it out.

34 minutes ago, reo said:

Can we just get a script written to automatically tag things posted by the right  as false equivalencies in some way? 

Can't we just block their IP so they quit coming back and trying to act like different people? They spread lies and hate non stop 

1 hour ago, reo said:

Posted by the right? I voted for Biden so I have to think and speak a certain way? 

I can’t admit that the looting and rioting was wrong, or that the storming the capitol was wrong because I voted a certain way? 

Doesn’t matter the way you vote or your political beliefs to see right and wrong  

7 minutes ago, titanthakur said:

I can’t admit that the looting and rioting was wrong, or that the storming the capitol was wrong because I voted a certain way? 

You can't admit they're the same or even similar b/c they're not.