Biden Inauguration Thread

tgo

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As feared, the massive MAGA protests  have begun at various capitols across the country ?     

Checkmate, libs    

It’s over! It’s finally, officially over...

Posted Images

They should just do the inauguration in the white house and not have anyone there.

Biden's entire 1st year will be dangerous assassination attempts. .. which 75% of republicans will say is the Dems killing him off to replace him with Kamala because he is "senile anyway"

16 minutes ago, titanruss said:

They should just do the inauguration in the white house and not have anyone there.

Biden's entire 1st year will be dangerous assassination attempts. .. which 75% of republicans will say is the Dems killing him off to replace him with Kamala because he is "senile anyway"

I hope you’re wrong, but if something does happen it’s absolutely what the right will say. 

1 hour ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

I hope you’re wrong, but if something does happen it’s absolutely what the right will say. 

I hope I'm wrong too but unfortunately for the the past 12 months I've been on quite the accurate doom prediction streak.

This looks like the beginning of a White Christian Insurgent movement...

Edited by titanruss