The Right Calls for Civil War On Parlor

AJClown

Wow! I can't say I am surprised. But, the open call for violence is a bit disheartening. Our nation may be in worse trouble than expected, or we may have to lock up a hell of a lot of angry Trumpers. Not sure what the outcome will be yet.

https://www.newsweek.com/parler-talks-civil-war-follow-ted-cruz-led-plan-challenge-electoral-votes-1558535

Crazy talk:

"Hell yeah we want to go in with lethal force and clean the house!! Of course we want a blood bath if Trump is cheated with a fraudulent election!" one Parler user wrote.

Another user remarked: "The Left wants to destroy America. We want to preserve it and MAGA! Who wants civil war again???"

"We will finish a civil war in a week. Democrats are all pu**ies without weapons," another added

I suspect filling up detention camps with these clowns is looking more and more likely

Edited by unauthorizedcinnamon

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Talk of trying to protect America..........     .......while actively trying to infect America. Interesting times.

Already posted but I bet a lot of people don't click the links so didn't see this    

The U.S. has a white supremecy problem and we need to deal with it. Whether we are successful or not will dictate who we really are as a Nation. 

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

Parler will probably use it to sue Apple to make money. Potentially more profitable than running Parler.

Nope, they'll go out of business.  Like a million other terrible ideas.

The problem with all this is, it is just so easy for Russia or whoever to join these communities and try and instigate more domestic terrorism. Especially a place like Parler because it wouldn't even have a spec of the capability Twitter had to ban such accounts and bots, not would they want to I guess. Getting rid of these terrorists from mainstream social media is good, but it's not without its problems. It's a shame it had to take so long for the ball to start rolling.

1 minute ago, OzTitan said:

The problem with all this is, it is just so easy for Russia or whoever to join these communities and try and instigate more domestic terrorism. Especially a place like Parler because it wouldn't even have a spec of the capability Twitter had to ban such accounts and bots, not would they want to I guess. Getting rid of these terrorists from mainstream social media is good, but it's not without its problems. It's a shame it had to take so long for the ball to start rolling.

Do you get Russian links everytime you search Google?

That's right, it isn't actually all that hard if you care about maintaining quality on your product.  It's not engineering hard -- it's giving a damn hard.

1 minute ago, patsplat said:

Do you get Russian links everytime you search Google?

That's right, it isn't actually all that hard if you care about maintaining quality on your product.  It's not engineering hard -- it's giving a damn hard.

Search results aren't really equivalent to human actors online. For one, most websites aren't trying to conceal their location or geographic target market. Jumping into USA infrastructure with finely tuned USA personas is a lot harder to detect than not serving .ru websites to Americans.

But I think that was my point - at least on the mainstream platforms, they could and seemingly did (at least to some extent) try and stop this. Or they at least had that capability if they wanted to. Parlor doesn't even if they did want to. These people are being herded into the slaughter like sheep.