The Right Calls for Civil War On Parlor

AJClown

13 minutes ago, patsplat said:

One of my first thoughts was that these people should know what America did to suspected terrorists after 9/11.  People got locked up and never seen again, without a trial.

And here, these militias thought... I'll overthrow an election on my livestream!

It's likely the FBI has a subpoena for every cellphone that entered a geofence around the Capitol, and is now building case after case.  This isn't necessarily even PATRIOT act stuff, it's simple police work.

I'll also add that this group of "patriots" are deeply Christian.  I'd even propose they are more Christian than they are patriots.  We are going to see Christian extremism similar to Muslim extremism.  And who won't recognize it?  Christian extremists.  

It's the irony of all ironies.    

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Talk of trying to protect America..........     .......while actively trying to infect America. Interesting times.

Already posted but I bet a lot of people don't click the links so didn't see this    

The U.S. has a white supremecy problem and we need to deal with it. Whether we are successful or not will dictate who we really are as a Nation. 

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Rogue said:

I'll also add that this group of "patriots" are deeply Christian.  I'd even propose they are more Christian than they are patriots.  We are going to see Christian extremism similar to Muslim extremism.  And who won't recognize it?  Christian extremists.  

It's the irony of all ironies.    

It’s the same as the Tea Party back in the day. Largely these guys are extremist evangelicals.

8 hours ago, Rogue said:

The value is in advertising, with a massive consumer load.  $.001 per click at 2.7 billion users is good money.  And as long as they keep people clicking.

Watch "the Social Dilemma".   It might help to clear things up.  

The advertising Facebook sells is nearly worthless.  Google CPC on search and display advertising is $1-2 per click.  The only real money coming into Facebook is political ads. 

The social networks chased scale and engagement over developing a business model.  They never figured out how to charge for the value they add, because they have to stay free to keep the scale and engagement going.

The Social Dilemma is that the only profitable use of social networks is to build a surveillance state.

13 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Whether or not Parler is a good idea or bad idea, whether the people using Parler are good people or bad people, a lot of you in this thread are actually applauding censorship. You need your fucking heads examined.

You don’t think death threats, inciting people to violence, or other criminal activity should be censored???

17 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Whether or not Parler is a good idea or bad idea, whether the people using Parler are good people or bad people, a lot of you in this thread are actually applauding censorship. You need your fucking heads examined.

I'm not applauding censorship, I'm applauding these platforms actually applying their acceptable use policy appropriately for once.  Usually these policies are applied abusively to individuals or small activist groups following police pressure.  

@NashvilleNinja there's no law that says it's a requirement to harbor domestic terrorists and insurrectionists actively planning a violent Civil War.  In fact the laws on the books generally specify the exact opposite.

Now that private companies don't want their business running their criminal conspiracies these people are crying like the big babies we knew they were.

Just now, SloPoke said:

It was a cash grab to begin with. Taking advantage of ppls frustration with FB and Twitter. 

It’s like when conservatives got pissed that Wikipedia didn’t let them post bullshit so they had to create Conservapedia so they could ignore reality...

17 minutes ago, patsplat said:

I'm not applauding censorship, I'm applauding these platforms actually applying their acceptable use policy appropriately for once.  Usually these policies are applied abusively to individuals or small activist groups following police pressure.  

Maybe Twitter, Facebook, AWS, and Google should all be next on the chopping block