Trump Wants to Pardon Himself

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm convinced he knew at this moment he didn't want to be President.    His narcissistic ego bit off more than his fat lazy ass could chew.    I take solace in knowing he's going t

For a while I thought it would be best for the Dem nominee to let Trump off the hook so we didn’t start a war or see a huge rise in sectarian violence. I changed my mind before yesterday, but yesterda

Though I hope he doesn’t try it, part of me is saying, “Let him do it.”

There are so many crimes that he has committed at the national level that he won’t be able to pardon himself for all of them.

Then, there are still states investigating him. 

Edited by TitansFan777
Just now, TitansFan777 said:

Though I hope he doesn’t try it, part of me is saying, “Let him do it.”

There are so many crimes that he has committed at the national level that he won’t be able to pardon himself for all of them.

Then, there are still states investigating him. 

Well the state crimes are what would get him. 

And plus, it's already been decided that you can't pardon yourself during the Nixon era. 

1 minute ago, Titans279 said:

It wasn't decided then though

Sorry, I guess they determined internally at the DoJ that it wasn't constitutional. 

My god, how much evidence does his cabinet and Pence need before invoking the 25th on this clown?  They don't even have to have him impeached.  Just start the process and they can run out the clock until Biden takes over on the 20th.

4 minutes ago, rns90 said:

My god, how much evidence does his cabinet and Pence need before invoking the 25th on this clown?  They don't even have to have him impeached.  Just start the process and they can run out the clock until Biden takes over on the 20th.

Trump specifically appointed yes men. What would you expect?

Remember that insane broadcast “Dear Leader” cabinet meeting early in 2017 where they were all falling over themselves to see who could kiss his ass the best? Some of the names have changed, but he still has surrounded himself with sycophants.

Edited by Starkiller

They're afraid of the Trumpists both physically and politically. Republicans are huge pussies and always have been. That's why I scoff at people who talk about "moderate" republicans as if they are a thing. Most just pretend to not love shit like what happened yesterday so they won't be ostracized from polite society and the ones who actually don't like that stuff are too pussy to do anything about it. What good are these assholes?

2 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

They're afraid of the Trumpists both physically and politically. Republicans are huge pussies and always have been. That's why I scoff at people who talk about "moderate" republicans as if they are a thing. Most just pretend to not love shit like what happened yesterday so they won't be ostracized from polite society and the ones who actually don't like that stuff are too pussy to do anything about it. What good are these assholes?

Yeah, those that stay silent are basically complict in this as well. That's about as bad as those people who support him.