Trump Seditionists Breach the Capitol

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m unapologetically conservative, at least fiscally, but these people are fucking crazy. They are a real threat and should be taken very seriously. I’ve heard about Qanon for a while now but I’ve nev

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Btowner said:

Watching these Trump supporters, I have no idea how anyone can convince them that they were pawns in a deranged attempt to retain power.

I know, but it still boggles the mind every time.  

1 hour ago, ctm said:

An FBI spokesperson confirmed Friday they were reviewing tips related to Cudd’s involvement in the riots, after she posted about charging the Capitol building in multiple social media posts on Jan. 6. In an excerpt of one Facebook live video that’s been viewed on Twitter more than 5 million times, Cudd said, “We did break down Nancy Pelosi’s door and somebody stole her gavel.”

US Attorney: Jenny Cudd arrested for participation in Capitol riots (chron.com)

Imagine being so stupid that you commit a crime and then brag about it on social media.

The word you're looking for here isn't stupid... it's brazen.

If they had succeeded in murdering enough lawmakers, specifically Dem lawmakers, Trump would've then threatened others to go along w/ his scheme to object to the vote count that he might've sent some of the electors back to the states and then threatened them to send Trump supporting ones to Congress. And there wouldn't be enough Dems to override the vote and stop him from getting another term.

I don't know about the legality of that but something along those lines seems to have been the plan.

These people weren't stupid. They were brazen. They thought they were going to get away w/ it and they thought they were doing the right thing b/c they thought the election was stolen and they were going to fight for the "right" outcome.  

I wouldn't be surprised if the ones that committed suicide did it, not b/c they were going to get caught but b/c they might've realized what they had done or were about to do.

Edited by reo
1 hour ago, ctm said:

An FBI spokesperson confirmed Friday they were reviewing tips related to Cudd’s involvement in the riots, after she posted about charging the Capitol building in multiple social media posts on Jan. 6. In an excerpt of one Facebook live video that’s been viewed on Twitter more than 5 million times, Cudd said, “We did break down Nancy Pelosi’s door and somebody stole her gavel.”

US Attorney: Jenny Cudd arrested for participation in Capitol riots (chron.com)

Imagine being so stupid that you commit a crime and then brag about it on social media.

They think law enforcement and the military is on their side and would not only stand by, but participate.  They called the cops that were resisting them traitors. 

I wonder if some of them are starting to reckon they've been conned?  

Edited by Rogue
4 hours ago, tgo said:

This White Nationalist movement of violence must be put down in the same way that the Confederacy was destroyed. 

no!!!.. we fucked that up. we allowed the south to continue to praise their cause and history. To praise what they did and to create literal generations of built up hate.

You have to squash it completely. You don't let ANY leeway happen.

25 minutes ago, titanruss said:

no!!!.. we fucked that up. we allowed the south to continue to praise their cause and history. To praise what they did and to create literal generations of built up hate.

You have to squash it completely. You don't let ANY leeway happen.

The war of northern aggression?