Trump Seditionists Breach the Capitol

tgo

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m unapologetically conservative, at least fiscally, but these people are fucking crazy. They are a real threat and should be taken very seriously. I’ve heard about Qanon for a while now but I’ve nev

The police need to start firing tear gas and rubber bullets like they used on peaceful protesters over the summer.

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, oldschool said:

This is a story to pay attention to. Follow the money as @ctm says.

They are caught in a squeeze between the donors and Trump's base voters.  Marsha Blackburn was getting blasted on face book by Trumpers for not supporting him on the 6th.  She's probably not the only one.

Bottom line.....Congressional republicans can't make corporate donors and Trump voters both happy at the same time.

20 minutes ago, ctm said:

They are caught in a squeeze between the donors and Trump's base voters.  Marsha Blackburn was getting blasted on face book by Trumpers for not supporting him on the 6th.  She's probably not the only one.

Bottom line.....Congressional republicans can't make corporate donors and Trump voters both happy at the same time.

Good. They walked out on that plank. They can choose the swords behind them or the sharks below...

21 hours ago, 9 Nines said:

Yes, they can get nuttier: 

https://themarshallreport.wordpress.com/2021/01/20/trump-ode-to-the-corporation/?fbclid=IwAR2dz0Y1jpgQoaiBDnd-R6OIiNgSsNaZOdjt0PO2QEyOqSr9wUl20cjQHqs

D.C. is fenced off and  the President is never going back to the White House. But not for reasons you may be thinking.

Fear not, there will be a new capitol built and an end to income taxes paid to the tax collectors of the Corporation that is now in the hands of a new administration. They went to all the trouble to steal a corporation whose assetts are in the process of being seized.  Most did not see this coming for they did not even know their nation was a Corporation. But, it is indeed but now, no more are the states subject to it. Please read on to understand  the nature of the battle we are in.

"It was established through a loan from the Vatican when D.C. "

Always got to ease those Catholics in.  

We have a lot of crazy people running loose in America.  It's not like getting the virgins because they all believe the same thing.  These people believe thousands of different things w/Trump as the savior.  I don't know if you read the part about Trump still in possession of Air Force One.  

2 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Pretty sure the Donald.win was just taken offline by its host. Good. Excommunicate all these motherfuckers from the rest of us. 

image.png.da6b673eb484930376d3280473d263d3.png

Looks like they just don't want anything to do with the Donald.  

A lot of us said they'd dump Trump as soon as he lost, just like Bush.  Then it looked like that would be completely impossible.  Then it happened lightening fast.  All because he didn't subvert our Democracy and remain Emperor.  The "Patriots".  

What a weird time.  

16 minutes ago, TitansFan777 said:

Ok, I admit it, I’m responsible...

That asshole is really trying to wriggle out of having said that Trump is responsible last week now that he has changed his story. 

Edited by Starkiller

3 hours ago, Starkiller said:

Ok, I admit it, I’m responsible...

That asshole is really trying to wriggle out of having said that Trump is responsible last week now that he has changed his story. 

Of course he is.  This country is ADD as fuck 

2 hours ago, oldschool said:

I'm not ready to call AZ the next VA yet but conditions are favorable. I know we are all disgusted at the GOP response to the insurrection but there is a silver lining.

If I'm Democrats, I start using some of that leftover 2020 cash to run ads against these lunatic fucks putting pressure on donors. Just run ads connecting their corporate donors with sedition support. Bleed these bastards out like hunted boar.