Trump Seditionists Breach the Capitol

tgo

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m unapologetically conservative, at least fiscally, but these people are fucking crazy. They are a real threat and should be taken very seriously. I’ve heard about Qanon for a while now but I’ve nev

The police need to start firing tear gas and rubber bullets like they used on peaceful protesters over the summer.

Posted Images

https://politicalwire.com/2021/01/12/extremists-move-to-secret-online-channels/

NBC News: “Right-wing extremists are using encrypted channels to call for violence against government officials on Jan. 20, the day President-elect Joe Biden is inaugurated, with some extremists sharing knowledge of how to make, conceal and use homemade guns and bombs.”

“The messages are being posted in Telegram chatrooms where white supremacist content has been freely shared for months, but chatter on these channels has increased since extremists have been forced off other platforms in the wake of the Jan. 6 siege of the U.S. Capitol by pro-Trump rioters.”

23 minutes ago, luvyablue256 said:

I think we need to come to grips with the fact that the sectarian violence that the USA used to save other countries from has arrived here. And it happened because we failed to realize Trump's fealty to a foreign adversary. 

Think about this... if Vladimir Putin really wanted to do long term damage to the U.S., how else would he have done it? 

We are pretty much all in agreement sectarian violence is well on its way and has arrived. I’ve been saying it for a couple years now leading up to 2020, and really started pushing for its discussion over the last 6 months. It sucks to watch. 

However, for the inauguration I expect the clamps will be maintained to a reasonable degree across the country. Hopefully I’m right. Afterwards all bets are off. There are simply too many crazy people with access to high level weaponry to keep tabs on all of them. 

25 minutes ago, 'Nator said:

And then he keeps saying “we must be peaceful” as a passing thought. Not a single fucking time has he looked into the camera and said ‘to everyone of my supporters, lay down your arms. Do not continue on with any violence. We are all Americans. The election is over’. 

He’s not only covering his own ass it’s a dog whistle to these idiots. See he didn’t concede!! Fucking lunatics and morons. 

Edited by IsntLifeFunny

Just now, IsntLifeFunny said:

We are pretty much all in agreement sectarian violence is well on its way and has arrived. I’ve been saying it for a couple years now leading up to 2020, and really started pushing for its discussion over the last 6 months. It sucks to watch. 

However, for the inauguration I expect the clamps will be maintained to a reasonable degree across the country. Hopefully I’m right. Afterwards all bets are off. There are simply too many crazy people with access to high level weaponry to keep tabs on all of them. 

I'm not worried about DC on jan 20th, there will be at least 15K National Guard plus the FBI and Secret Service coordinating security. The real threat is to State Capitols. there is no way the feds can coordinate support across all 50 states. if a crowd is large enough in one of the states that doesn't have the resources amid the pandemic, things could get ugly quick.

3 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

And then he keeps saying “we must be peaceful” as a passing thought. Not a single fucking time has he looked into the camera and said ‘to everyone of my supporters, lay down your arms. Do not continue on with any violence. We are all Americans. The election is over’. 

He’s not only covering his own ass it’s a dog whistle to these idiots. See he didn’t concede!! Fucking lunatics and morons. 

I mean: 

image.png.ce5678a3d80a173eaea1d385100d5088.png

2 minutes ago, oldschool said:

I'm not worried about DC on jan 20th, there will be at least 15K National Guard plus the FBI and Secret Service coordinating security. The real threat is to State Capitols. there is no way the feds can coordinate support across all 50 states. if a crowd is large enough in one of the states that doesn't have the resources amid the pandemic, things could get ugly quick.

I wouldn’t think the groups at any one particular state would be worse than any other. They will all be spread out.

But in the end, if there is violence in any location then it gives the Biden admin a case of clear and present danger that they can make to the people as to why they had to go ahead and start targeting militias nationwide.

3 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Yeah...that’s after he told them for an hour to March on the Capitol and take our country back. It’s the Roy Cohn method, and if there’s one thing he’s adept at it is that method. 

I was more posting this for the "serves you right!" part than the "go home in peace" part. 

Wonder who stopped him from jacking off his lil pecker as his excited ass watched all this on TV. 

4 minutes ago, MadMax said:

Fuck him and fuck them.  I say as soon as vanilla isis shows up, roll the guard.  This shit will end soon.

Trump trying to avoid getting impeached/even tried at anything by not so subtly threatening people by using his supporters.

All the more reason to ruin him.

Its just funny seeing these idiots appoint someone who looks down upon them and has nothing in common with them as their god.

Edited by TitansFan777