Trump Seditionists Breach the Capitol

tgo

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m unapologetically conservative, at least fiscally, but these people are fucking crazy. They are a real threat and should be taken very seriously. I’ve heard about Qanon for a while now but I’ve nev

The police need to start firing tear gas and rubber bullets like they used on peaceful protesters over the summer.

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, reo said:

dude.... Americans aren't your enemy. The propaganda and misinformation that's lead them to this is your enemy.

These aren’t Americans. These are people are quite literally revolutionaries and domestic terrorists trying to overturn the American government.

Edited by TitansFan777

Just now, TitansFan777 said:

These aren’t Americans. These are people quite literally revolutionaries and domestic terrorists trying to overturn the American government.

And those responsible should be arrested and any lawmakers that pushed them to do something should be charged w/ sedition.

2 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

@oldschool Hey what does your jackass Republican friend on the hill think now?

This is why I thought it was stupid to down play this stuff. Republicans brought this on us all.

The same thing he thought before, that trump supporters are dangerous and that the GOP has allowed it to fester by not standing up to Trump. What you are seeing unfold is not what most republicans ar about.....

5 minutes ago, titanruss said:

Ok.. let them all in the capital.. then carpet bomb it.

Well I mean the Capitol is neo-classical architecture anyway, and as we all know, that is not one of the approved styles for federal buildings anymore. It’s only right that is come down. 

Edited by TitansFan777

6 minutes ago, oldschool said:

The same thing he thought before, that trump supporters are dangerous and that the GOP has allowed it to fester by not standing up to Trump. What you are seeing unfold is not what most republicans ar about.....

Maybe, maybe not, but the Republican party gladly turned a blind eye  to persons whom embody Trump supporters for a long time to ensure that they got their votes. 

This type of crap did not start with Trump

Edited by TItansPDO

• tgo changed the title to Trump Seditionists Breach the Capitol