Ossenfort interviewing with Panthers

tgo

Hope the Titans don't lose Ossenfort before they even had him for an entire draft cycle, in this covid affected draft cycle a guy like Ossenfort who is well known for his organizational and profiling skills he will be invaluable when finding out information about prospects will never be more difficult.

Just now, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Hope the Titans don't lose Ossenfort before they even had him for an entire draft cycle, in this covid affected draft cycle a guy like Ossenfort who is well known for his organizational and profiling skills he will be invaluable when finding out information about prospects will never be more difficult.

We may get lucky and keep both Ossenfort and Cowden, although I think Ossenfort is better. 

Just now, tgo said:

We may get lucky and keep both Ossenfort and Cowden, although I think Ossenfort is better. 

Something went horribly wrong in the personnel/scouting department last offseason when basically every single move failed so there needs to be some questions asked about both JRob's decision making but also the information/recommendations he is receiving which puts the spotlight on Cowden.

Ossenfort was also praised for finding late round/UDFA contributors for the Patriots so I want to see him have a voice in the 2021 draft war room.

It seems like we'll hang onto Ossenfort. 

Part of me kind of hopes Cowden leaves for Washington, I think Ossenfort is better and would like to see him become Robinson's right hand man. 

Archived