Replacing Arthur Smith

code

1 minute ago, WurthDraft said:

O'Connell is probably staying in LA, Rams just blocked the Chargers from interviewing him for OC. Things could change according to Breer, but said thats where they stand at the moment

Yeah, I just commented on this in another thread. 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

40 TD QB 2K rusher 1k receiver  1k receiver (984 technically with 2 missed games)   With your pro bowl LT missing and being replaced with a 3rd string PS player    B

Smith isn't gone yet....

In fairness, Mike Zimmer is a pretty awful HC.

Posted Images

McDaniel is very, very smart but also has had some serious issues with depression & alcoholism in the past. I think this plays a big part in his seeming lack of ambition for outside jobs. I remember reading a piece about him a few years ago & how the young Shanahan crew was there for him. He may not feel comfortable going to a new team with a staff he knows no one in.

3 minutes ago, Nash said:

He backed up "Clipboard Jesus" at Seattle.!! 

Forget him I say we. Bring in clipboard Jesus as oc and ed reed as dc even if they don't want the jobs. The beards were majestic.

I am going to go kill myself for that joke now. Ill let you all know of I am as bad at suicide as I am jokes in the morning.

On 1/21/2021 at 9:13 PM, Callidus said:

Forget him I say we. Bring in clipboard Jesus as oc and ed reed as dc even if they don't want the jobs. The beards were majestic.

I am going to go kill myself for that joke now. Ill let you all know of I am as bad at suicide as I am jokes in the morning.

image.jpeg.12f551916cbd3b9b0992784ce60590fc.jpeg

DM the deets to rocket bills before you go. He’s gonna need some pointers.

1 minute ago, MikeKeith2020 said:

image.jpeg.12f551916cbd3b9b0992784ce60590fc.jpeg

DM the deets to rocket bills before you go. He’s gonna need some pointers.

I am cool with moustaches as well. Him and yosimitie Sam work. In would say Hitler but that would be awkward.