Thoughts on the Regular Season

code

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Titans this year beat 4 playoff teams and went 3-4 against teams above .500.  

Every agrees that the defense is pathetic and that it will likely be the team's undoing in the playoffs.   But the fact is, the offense was dominant during the regular season, to the point w

This is the NFL.  Most games are decided in the 4th quarter.  Good teams win games like that.     And Josh Allen was not hurt.  Not sure what you’re thinking about.

18 hours ago, scine09 said:

Yeah, Iowa is definitely rooting for this team to lose.  There’s no other explanation.

18 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

It’s pretty strange actually. He disappeared for quite a while and then shows up guns blazing talking shit about the best team we’ve had since 08 and easily the best offense in franchise history. 

17 hours ago, scine09 said:

He's a Trumper.  It explains a lot.

14 hours ago, titanthakur said:

Seems like the type who says "I knew we would" whenever we lose.  

Look at you three ball-less wonders, making fun of someone without even tagging them, praying to whatever fake god you worship that I won't see.  Fuck you scine, and your idiotic takes on every football related issue to cross this board.  Your QB evaluations are hysterically bad, and your overall take on the franchise has been entirely wrong from day one...yet here you are, without shame, making fun of others who have been correct all year.  Remember 5-0?  What was your prediction for that Steelers game, Einstein? 

I didn't disappear from the board, I just didn't post because there was very little that I would have added.  We had a good team last year, and it was very obvious despite being a WC.  Almost as obvious as it is we don't have a 'good' team this year, despite winning the division. 

As for the other schmuck, who the fuck are you?  I pray to god the next 206 posts of yours have something more meaningful than chiming in on something you know nothing about. 

18 hours ago, terradawg said:

LOL. You literally said you want Arthur Smith to go in another thread. You want the guy who led us to these stats to leave? 

The players create the stats not the play caller.  Their talent is more important than Smith play calling.

6 minutes ago, scine09 said:

Like I said, a typical Trumper.

As far as the Steelers game, I took Pittsburgh, if you must know.

What the hell does Trump have to do with it?  I didn't even vote for the guy, yet here you are making baseless accusations because I said he wasn't Hitler?  No shit you took the Steelers...has there ever been something football related that you were correct about?

1 minute ago, IowaOiler said:

What the hell does Trump have to do with it?  I didn't even vote for the guy, yet here you are making baseless accusations because I said he wasn't Hitler?  No shit you took the Steelers...has there ever been something football related that you were correct about?

I'm not going to continue to engage with you.  Because it'll go pages and pages and is not worth my time.  Carry on.

You know it’s bad when the resident regards are all agreeing with you. When others with horrible takes agree with you, that’s saying something. 

then again, @IowaOiler probably thinks Tez and charley are intellectual juggernauts. 

“Despite winning the division, we don’t have a good team”

lol, okay. 

Ive already admitted fault in the defense. You gonna take your L or continue to look like a fool?

1 hour ago, StephenIsLegend said:

You know it’s bad when the resident regards are all agreeing with you. When others with horrible takes agree with you, that’s saying something. 

then again, @IowaOiler probably thinks Tez and charley are intellectual juggernauts. 

lol, okay. 

Ive already admitted fault in the defense. You gonna take your L or continue to look like a fool?

He seems to be the type that really believes that as long as he doesn't admit he's wrong he isn't. Having to explain to someone how a division winning, 11-5 team is good is ridiculous. 

9 hours ago, Mythos27 said:

He seems to be the type that really believes that as long as he doesn't admit he's wrong he isn't. Having to explain to someone how a division winning, 11-5 team is good is ridiculous. 

If we win the Super Bowl we'll be the worst god damn champion of all time.

11 hours ago, StephenIsLegend said:

lol, okay. 

Bwhahahaha...the guy who said our historically bad defense was 'money' wants to debate the intelligence of others?  Get the fuck out of here.

10 hours ago, Mythos27 said:

Is that what I seem?  You seem to be the type that leeches to the board mantra rather than think objectively.  God only knows what you would say if you did think for yourself though...might be worse than the typical board mantra.

13 hours ago, scine09 said:

I'm not going to continue to engage with you.  Because it'll go pages and pages and is not worth my time.  Carry on.

Oh no!!  What will I do if I don't have the great scine to engage with?  Here's an idea....have an actual debate with the couple posters left that care to defend their opinions rather than launch insults???  Oh no!!!