Ravens Week - Wild Card Weekend

Jonboy

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've went back and forth thinking about this game and I honestly think it's a toss up.    I think it's real simple, the Titans have to force Lamar Jackson to win the game throwing the ball.

All this whining and wailing and gnashing of teeth is so pathetic from the Giants org and their fans.    You won 6 games you entitled bastards, if you wanted to be in the playoffs maybe you cou

Ravens fans were drunk off that winning streak that we had heading into the playoffs last year.  Every ball bounced our way for 12 straight games.  Were we humbled after the playoff loss......Absolute

Posted Images

While its just a matter of time in these playoffs before our shitty arse defense digs a hole for this team the offense can't climb out of its crazy how most of the national talking heads are completely writing off the Titans with how good this offense is.

44 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

While its just a matter of time in these playoffs before our shitty arse defense digs a hole for this team the offense can't climb out of its crazy how most of the national talking heads are completely writing off the Titans with how good this offense is.

I honestly think it’s beneficial with how much they’re laying it on with the Lamar 0-2 talk. I believe it will get into his head and give him the yips.

4 hours ago, Mythos27 said:

One thing I'm optimistic about: Secondary looked better with Fulton out there, Adoree in the slot, playing tight man defense.

One thing I'm very worried about: Ravens get Callais Campbell and Brandon Williams back and healthy. Campbell is particular has historically been a game-wrecker against us. We don't have anyone on the OL that can even slow Campbell down one on one let alone stop him and we can't double everyone. 

Henry put 238 up on Him with the Jags on a thursday night when Jax has an elite D.  Come on bro.  

3 hours ago, Ravens2020 said:

The only linebacker the Ravens have who can probably go toe to toe physically with Derrick Henry is Malik Harrison (6'3, 250 lbs - sideline to sideline pursuit ability) - rookie from a Ohio State. He played a lot of snaps in the first half and into the 3rd quarter, which is when they were holding him in check. Have no idea why they started playing his less. He blew Henry up a couple times in the game and there was a play where he tackled Henry and your left tackle Sambrillo at the same time. I expect to see him a lot in this game. I think if our DL can keep Patrick Queen, he can use his speed to shoot gaps and get Henry down before he gets going. He's also a rookie, he plays very aggressively and overpursues at times. He's smaller, but definitely the athletic and fearless off the ball linebacker they have. Another guy the Ravens like to move all over the field is Tyus Bowser...they line him up off the ball to play the run, they move him to the edge and let him rush, he also has coverage ability...I think he leads the team in interceptions...he picked up Tannehill last game. I could see them using him him more because he's a great run blitzer and can shoot gaps. Another guy the Ravens have is Deshon Elliott at FS (Earl Thomas' replacement)...he's an aggressive blitzer, knocks out receivers on in-breaking routes, comes down into his run fits with evil intentions...but teams use his aggressiveness against him at times.

You seem like a respectful and knowledgeable poster for a guest. We almost never get that around here. You should have seen this place before the playoff game last year, was a fucking war zone.

2 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

AJ Hawk said the same thing on Pat M's show.

Basically, said he was surprised by the lack of respect for the Titans. 

Picked them to win

Pat kind of agreed with him.  It was hard to tell if Pat was just going along w/ AJ or actually agreed...Pat doesn't hate to much on us, but he's not a huge fan either

48 minutes ago, Callidus said:

You seem like a respectful and knowledgeable poster for a guest. We almost never get that around here. You should have seen this place before the playoff game last year, was a fucking war zone.

Plot twist: he’s actually one of the ones from last year, but with a different user name and taking a humbled approach instead ?

2 hours ago, OilerTitanHybrid said:

Vrabel is scared of Lamar "The Predator" Jackson.  Real scared.  Here he is talking to the team this week...

@Number9

LA-MAH!!!

hqdefault.jpg

Mike Vrabel ain't scared of nobody.  I have been floating the theory he talked JRob into taking

1. An injury prone player

2. A player who hasn't lived up to his potential.

#2 was a real head scratcher because he does not fit JRob's m.o.  JRob looks for smart, dedicated players.  From top to bottom every player on that roster plays hard-even if they don't play smart occasionally.  Team guy?  I just didn't get that vibe from Beasley.  I think MV believed he could get VB's A-game since he's the LB whisperer.

• Jonboy unpinned this topic