Ravens Week - Wild Card Weekend

Jonboy

1 hour ago, Stan said:

We’re 8-9 when Booger does our games.  Ravens are 11-3 and he was the referee in the last super bowl they won against the 49ers. Not looking good. 

No shit. The Ravens have been contending for years. The Titans have been also-rans. Obviously the Ravens would have a much better record over the last 15 years with similar refs.

Edited by Starkiller

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've went back and forth thinking about this game and I honestly think it's a toss up.    I think it's real simple, the Titans have to force Lamar Jackson to win the game throwing the ball.

All this whining and wailing and gnashing of teeth is so pathetic from the Giants org and their fans.    You won 6 games you entitled bastards, if you wanted to be in the playoffs maybe you cou

Ravens fans were drunk off that winning streak that we had heading into the playoffs last year.  Every ball bounced our way for 12 straight games.  Were we humbled after the playoff loss......Absolute

Posted Images

Complaining about Boger as the ref is um...interesting.  For starters, aside from the Detroit game you can throw out the rest of those previous stats (maybe aside from what the BAL record is with him as ref this) since calling the penalties (holding called FAR LESS) is radically different than in the past.

And just going by the data THIS YEAR: Boger has called more penalties on the road team than the home team.

This is probably the best matchup we could have asked for. Our defense only knows how to play contain anyways. 

The big difference over the previous meeting is that the Ravens decided to let Jackson run wild the past couple of weeks. They'll run him into the ground to get it going. 

3 hours ago, BudsOilers said:

I have to think Saffold will play but Brewer has been a pleasant surprise in limited opportunities.  In fact, he played in place of Saffold against the Ravens and did well (I get that Campbell and Williams were out though).

Might not see Saffold on the practice field all week but I would be surprised if he didn't play against the Ravens.

File this for offseason discussion but I think due to his age/salary/injury concerns there is going to be a long discussion between JRob/Vrabel and the rest of the Titans front office whether Saffold returns next season.

I do hope he returns as when he is healthy he is still one of the better LG in the NFL but this could be a similar story as Casey last year where you have a veteran guy who has been in and out of quite a few games this year is moved on to keep some of the younger guys on the roster.

18 minutes ago, tgo said:

All this whining and wailing and gnashing of teeth is so pathetic from the Giants org and their fans. 

You won 6 games you entitled bastards, if you wanted to be in the playoffs maybe you could have just won 7 games instead! 

Cry more, FFS.

The way the Eagles run their team to get a better draft pick is of no concern to you, dummy. Just worry about winning more games and not  being a shitty losing team with a shitty QB. 

Exactly.  You WON 6 games.  A 10 win team missed the playoffs in the other conference.

I have a strange feeling about this game, I just feel like the third time is gonna be the charm and Lamar will finally get that first playoff win. It's gonna be hard to beat this team 3 times in a row, especially with the way the defense is playing right now. If we don't start fast and get up a score or two early it could get ugly as I can see them doing a decent job on Henry like GB did. 

1 hour ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Might not see Saffold on the practice field all week but I would be surprised if he didn't play against the Ravens.

File this for offseason discussion but I think due to his age/salary/injury concerns there is going to be a long discussion between JRob/Vrabel and the rest of the Titans front office whether Saffold returns next season.

I do hope he returns as when he is healthy he is still one of the better LG in the NFL but this could be a similar story as Casey last year where you have a veteran guy who has been in and out of quite a few games this year is moved on to keep some of the younger guys on the roster.

Difference is Saffold is still killing it out on the field. Casey slipped. 

• Jonboy unpinned this topic