Thank you Tannehill, Henry, and AJ!!

FinFaninNOVA

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

#3 pick in the first and second rounds for the Dolphins thanks to that win! Good luck in the playoffs. Hope you win it all. 

And thank you Dolphins for Tannehill!!!   I love it when it goes both ways. @woolfolksunclesuncle 

Tua is good when receivers are “Alabama open”, but NFL open, not so much...

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, FinFaninNOVA said:

#3 pick in the first and second rounds for the Dolphins thanks to that win! Good luck in the playoffs. Hope you win it all. 

Happy to be of service. Here's another favor; pray to God your GM uses that first rounder on a QB. Tua ain't it. You will feel the desire to deny it but don't. We've seen plenty of QBs bust before and he's on the fast track. Not trying to offend just giving you an outsider perspective.

12 minutes ago, FinFaninNOVA said:

Thanks.

So what do you think that they should do at #3.  I don't see them taking a QB.  So the safe, yet solid move would be to take Sewell at #3 and move Austin Jackson to RT.

Just now, rns90 said:

Thanks.

So what do you think that they should do at #3.  I don't see them taking a QB.  So the safe, yet solid move would be to take Sewell at #3 and move Austin Jackson to RT.

I want them to trade back 5 or 6 picks and take DeVonta Smith or Ja'Marr Chase. Find a QB needy team, especially if the Jets pass on a QB. 

4 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

Happy to be of service. Here's another favor; pray to God your GM uses that first rounder on a QB. Tua ain't it. You will feel the desire to deny it but don't. We've seen plenty of QBs bust before and he's on the fast track. Not trying to offend just giving you an outsider perspective.

IMO, it is far too early to tell. We had no weapons on offense. I see us drafting a WR and RB high this year. We have 4 picks in the top 50. 

2 minutes ago, FinFaninNOVA said:

I want them to trade back 5 or 6 picks and take DeVonta Smith or Ja'Marr Chase. Find a QB needy team, especially if the Jets pass on a QB. 

I'm not sure I take a WR in the top 10.  You have to be perenial All-Pro/borderline HOF to justify a WR pick that high.  My opinion only.   Same with RB.  What else do the Dolphins need anyway?

1 minute ago, FinFaninNOVA said:

IMO, it is far too early to tell. We had no weapons on offense. I see us drafting a WR and RB high this year. We have 4 picks in the top 50. 

Trust me. He looked awful independently of this. Very conservative, lacks the necessary arm talent. He'll tease and ultimately disappoint you like Mariota did to us. I know it's early but sometimes guys show you who they are early. Franchise QBs don't get benched for Ryan Fitzpatrick. I know it's difficult but this is the truth.

2 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

Trust me. He looked awful independently of this. Very conservative, lacks the necessary arm talent. He'll tease and ultimately disappoint you like Mariota did to us. I know it's early but sometimes guys show you who they are early. Franchise QBs don't get benched for Ryan Fitzpatrick. I know it's difficult but this is the truth.

I'm shocked at how conservative he was.  I didn't expect him to be like Herbert and throw darts all over the field. But man the repeated checkdowns had to be maddening if you were a MIA fan.

19 minutes ago, rns90 said:

I'm not sure I take a WR in the top 10.  You have to be perenial All-Pro/borderline HOF to justify a WR pick that high.  My opinion only.   Same with RB.  What else do the Dolphins need anyway?

They need help at all levels of defense, especially LB. OL is not sorted out with 3 rookies playing a ton of snaps this season. 

20 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

We shall see. You've got an opinion, not the truth.