Around the NFL - Week 15

titanskick8851

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was so impressed last night watching Mariota put on a QB clinic. So many no look passes and things other QB simply cannot do. I'll guarantee very few NFL QBs throughout history could have had the ga

This is an emotional experience. I didn’t realize how much baggage I still carried.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, heyitsmeallen said:

Lol everyone is talking about it online. There aren’t any fans. It’s pre recorded.

Yeah I figured it would surely be one of the handful of people there but that doesn't really make sense if it's just a few official people and photographers etc. Having it in the prerecorded audio is almost as baffling.

58 minutes ago, Oiler FANatic said:

He has completed 68.5% of his passes with 28 TD's and only 9 INT's this season. That sounds like more than just luck to me.

That is my point though. He still looks like shit passing. He makes one or 2 gpod passes a game. And he make 4-5 wtf are yoi doing passes. Then 80% of the shit in the middle is poor. 

I did say I have only watched him twice before today and they all look the same. He does have his running to prop him up a bit but he seems to get bailed out by the wide outs constantly on poor placement passes.

1 hour ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

The Texans have packed it in for the year and have been decimated by injuries/suspensions, they were absolutely putrid against a terrible Bears offense last week.

Division

32 minutes ago, Callidus said:

That is my point though. He still looks like shit passing. He makes one or 2 gpod passes a game. And he make 4-5 wtf are yoi doing passes. Then 80% of the shit in the middle is poor. 

I did say I have only watched him twice before today and they all look the same. He does have his running to prop him up a bit but he seems to get bailed out by the wide outs constantly on poor placement passes.

In my eyes playing QB in the NFL and putting up stats is like watching James Harden or Russell Westbrook in the NBA.

With the rules, it just doesn't seem as hard to post numbers anymore. It's more about opportunity, efficiency and the eye test.

11 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

I don't get the hate Allen gets he has become one of the harder QB in the NFL to defend against because of his arm strength and mobility.

It is not hate. I don't think sucks. I just don't see what his numbers show. It happens all the time. Again my sample size is 3 games this year so i can't be sure which is why o stated it as a question. But i wouldn't put him in the tier with tanny and the other guys right behind the big name guys from watching him just because his numbers are good this year. Think of it how most of ua were last year, they were not sold on him. 

1 hour ago, OzTitan said:

Lock is horrible. He throws it to a double covered Hamler before the goalline, and right behind him Juedy is open running towards the corner of the endzone.

Elway might have to step down. It's a weird spot because he's such a legend there, but he's done a terrible job since the SB win. He should be fired. He's picked 3 terrible QB in a row (Osweiler, Paxton Lynch, Lock) and 2 pretty bad HC as well (Joseph, Fangio)

Edited by socaltitan

• Jonboy unpinned this topic