Semi-Final Lineup Questions

1 hour ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

I think you've got it set right at this point. 

I would assume you are looking to stream a def?

Yeah hoping to pick up AZ on waivers. Minnesota or Tampa Bay could be some other options lol. If I really wanted to gamble I could pick up Tennessee D if Stafford is out but I don’t think I would want to even risk that lol.

Battling back and forth on the TE decision. Leaning towards Hunter Henry still as Mike Williams and Keenan Allen might both be out as well. Raiders also have a ton of holes in that defense with the injuries.

Gesicki has a tough match up in NE especially being banged up as well. 

My biggest fear is Kittle getting activated and dominating the Cowboys.

4 hours ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

Atleast give the guy a reason for your Evans call lol. Aiyuk is easily the consensus play. 

Why should I bother to put any effort into that for a poster who last week came into my "who should I start" thread, didn't offer me any advice, and instead posted his lineup and asked us to give him advice?

Also, people who want RB/WR/TE advice should probably tell us if their league is PPR or not.  Kind of affects the advice, especially when you are dealing with a guy like Evans.

But just to humor you, I would start Evans (especially in non-PPR) because he's got a better matchup and better QB throwing him the ball.  Deebo out means Aiyuk probably draws more coverage.  As far as "easily the consensus play" according to Fantasy Pro's we're talking about WR9 and WR19 with projections that differ less than 1 point.

Edited by abenjami
1 hour ago, abenjami said:

Why should I bother to put any effort into that for a poster who last week came into my "who should I start" thread, didn't offer me any advice, and instead posted his lineup and asked us to give him advice?

Also, people who want RB/WR/TE advice should probably tell us if their league is PPR or not.  Kind of affects the advice, especially when you are dealing with a guy like Evans.

But just to humor you, I would start Evans (especially in non-PPR) because he's got a better matchup and better QB throwing him the ball.  Deebo out means Aiyuk probably draws more coverage.  As far as "easily the consensus play" according to Fantasy Pro's we're talking about WR9 and WR19 with projections that differ less than 1 point.

Woah why we making this personal? Dude sorry, I responded to something you labeled as Week 14 playoff lineup. I labeled my post Semi-Finals because I would think we would want discussion about everyone’s teams. 

58 minutes ago, titanskick8851 said:

Woah why we making this personal? Dude sorry, I responded to something you labeled as Week 14 playoff lineup. I labeled my post Semi-Finals because I would think we would want discussion about everyone’s teams. 

No worries bro, I'm not really making it personal. 

Just thought it was funny last week when I asked for lineup advice and instead of answering my OP you posted your own request for advice. 

7 hours ago, SloPoke said:

Imagine feeling some type of way because someone piggybacked off your thread with a totally relevant post lmao 

Then because you really wanted ppl to know it made you feel some type of way, you make it the reason for why you didn't expand upon your thought process when someone questioned it. Smh

It's fairly simple for most people to understand the concept of reciprocation.

Much tougher to imagine being such a loser you get banned from a website over and over again.