Episode 182 - Titans Lose to Browns

7 hours ago, OilerTitanHybrid said:

Ah yes, the 90's.  Seems like just a few years ago! ;)  Time for Allen to break out the old photo of him and Tommy Chong!  :D  Puff, puff, pass...

Ok this is weird.. have I posted that picture here before? Do you follow me on Instagram? Crazy lucky guess that I have met Tommy Chong? 😂 

4 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

Ok this is weird.. have I posted that picture here before? Do you follow me on Instagram? Crazy lucky guess that I have met Tommy Chong? 😂 

lol I just remember it from when you had your Insta on your TR avatar I think it was, so I looked at it one day and saw the pic of you and Tommy.  You still making your glass, etc.?

Edited by OilerTitanHybrid
16 minutes ago, OilerTitanHybrid said:

lol I just remember it from when you had your Insta on your TR avatar I think it was, so I looked at it one day and saw the pic of you and Tommy.  You still making your glass, etc.?

Haha I figured you had to have seen that at some point. Yep I’m still doing glassblowing fulltime and we are busier than ever! We probably produce the most glass on the east coast. 

32 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

Haha I figured you had to have seen that at some point. Yep I’m still doing glassblowing fulltime and we are busier than ever! We probably produce the most glass on the east coast. 

You ever see that program "A Craftsman's Legacy" on PBS?  The dude was on there once doing a show on a female glassblower.  Was a pretty good one.  He was amazed at just how hot it was, while they were sitting there blowing the glass.  Edit:  Found it on the Tube...

Edited by OilerTitanHybrid
10 hours ago, OilerTitanHybrid said:

You ever see that program "A Craftsman's Legacy" on PBS?  The dude was on there once doing a show on a female glassblower.  Was a pretty good one.  He was amazed at just how hot it was, while they were sitting there blowing the glass.  Edit:  Found it on the Tube...

No I haven’t seen that. Thanks for posting it I’ll def be checking that out!