This offseason is going to be a good test of just how stubborn Vrabel is.

AussieTitanFan08

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No one watching the Titans defense this year can think having a Vrabel/Bowen led defense is a good idea next season, yes there are some major defensive personnel issues but its incredible how apart fr

All these players don’t just massively regress coincidentally when the DC leaves.

Not doing so should land Vrabel on the hot seat next year. When you hire a def minded HC you expect to have a good defense and staff. I think the coaching stuff sucks personally. Vrabel is great with

1 minute ago, scine09 said:

I think Vrabel is looked upon as a solid coach, among the upper echelon in football. 

You haven't liked him since day one.

He is great with in game management but is lack luster everywhere else. The staff is a joke.

Edited by oldschool

2 minutes ago, oldschool said:

He is great with in game management but is lack luster everywhere else. The staff is a joke.

The defensive and ST staffs are awful.  The offensive staff is ok.  I think Smith is averageish.  Carter is a good OL coach.  I have nothing bad to say about the WR or RB coaches. 

Just now, scine09 said:

This is typical talk after a loss.  Where were you last week with these opinions?

Bullshit. I've held this opinion all year and have killed Vrabel over not replacing Pees for months. This is not a new development nor is it based on the outcome of today's game.