How to handle a team who didn't set their lineup?

In one of my money leagues, this guy who is already out of playoff contention failed to set his lineup this week.  It resulted in him starting 2 RB's who are not playing this week, while he has 2 RB's on his bench that are playing.

It's a no-brainer situation if someone is trying to start their lineup and win.  They need to start 2 RB's.   They have 4 on the roster, 2 who are playing and 2 who are not.

The league is discussing whether our commissioner should modify his starting lineup so that he is starting the proper 2 RB's.  The outcome of his game has serious playoff implications for several other teams.

Curious to hear what people think one way or the other about what should be done.  This is a money league with 12 very involved owners and we've never had this happen before.

7 minutes ago, abenjami said:

In one of my money leagues, this guy who is already out of playoff contention failed to set his lineup this week.  It resulted in him starting 2 RB's who are not playing this week, while he has 2 RB's on his bench that are playing.

It's a no-brainer situation if someone is trying to start their lineup and win.  They need to start 2 RB's.   They have 4 on the roster, 2 who are playing and 2 who are not.

The league is discussing whether our commissioner should modify his starting lineup so that he is starting the proper 2 RB's.  The outcome of his game has serious playoff implications for several other teams.

Curious to hear what people think one way or the other about what should be done.  This is a money league with 12 very involved owners and we've never had this happen before.

In a money league, not your friends and family $20 dollar shit but your real deal money league, you have to make sure negative consequences are visited on the owner not on others. 

I think in this case, the commissioner does set the lineup based on the projections or highest ranking players going into the match. If two RBS didn't play and the owner had the bench RBs, sub them in. Now, let's say this owner could make the playoffs, that would be a different story. 

I also think this person gets kicked out of the league or has to pay extra next season if there isn't remorse and the guy recommits and displays positive behavior.