Crazy woman from fake hearing just got off probation for sex tape stalking

pat

?

The Daily Beast: Rudy Giuliani's Star Election Fraud Witness Harassed Boyfriend's Ex With Sex Tapes.

Melissa Carone, a witness in one of Rudy Giuliani’s sham election fraud hearings who went viral for her bizarre testimony, only recently came off probation for harassed her boyfriend’s ex-wife with sex videos. According to police reports obtained by Deadline Detroit, Carone stalked the woman for two years, sending several explicit videos of Carone and her boyfriend having sex. Investigators linked an email address used to send the videos back to Carone, who eventually admitted to sending the videos, saying she wanted to send the ex-wife “over the top.” She faced obscenity and computer crime charges that were later reduced to misdemeanor disorderly conduct.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/rudy-giulianis-star-election-witness-melissa-carone-harassed-boyfriends-ex-with-sex-tapes

That's girl right here:

2 hours ago, patsplat said:

?

The Daily Beast: Rudy Giuliani's Star Election Fraud Witness Harassed Boyfriend's Ex With Sex Tapes.

Melissa Carone, a witness in one of Rudy Giuliani’s sham election fraud hearings who went viral for her bizarre testimony, only recently came off probation for harassed her boyfriend’s ex-wife with sex videos. According to police reports obtained by Deadline Detroit, Carone stalked the woman for two years, sending several explicit videos of Carone and her boyfriend having sex. Investigators linked an email address used to send the videos back to Carone, who eventually admitted to sending the videos, saying she wanted to send the ex-wife “over the top.” She faced obscenity and computer crime charges that were later reduced to misdemeanor disorderly conduct.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/rudy-giulianis-star-election-witness-melissa-carone-harassed-boyfriends-ex-with-sex-tapes

That's girl right here:

@Mercalius  @SleepingTitan  @Little Earl  @LongTimeFan  @El Guapo  @therestofthem  

It's time.  Our country is being torn apart after we have had what our freedom is all about.  The Election of who the majority of Americans wants, with a restrainer of the EC so everyone is part of our election has been completed.

YOU ALL NEED TO STAND UP FOR WHAT'S RIGHT.  You have voices and it is incumbent of you to bear witness to and speak the truth.

We will not survive as a nation if people stay silent and give power to lies.  These people are sideshow vermin, again no respected attorneys who practice law in this area will join in this foolishness, but we have to do more.  I tell you this looking stupid because nobody thinks you guys really give a shit about the problems this is creating.  I do.  That's why I will keep asking the highest part of you to stand up.  Help the healing process.

3 hours ago, Number9 said:

@Mercalius  @SleepingTitan  @Little Earl  @LongTimeFan  @El Guapo  @therestofthem  

It's time.  Our country is being torn apart after we have had what our freedom is all about.  The Election of who the majority of Americans wants, with a restrainer of the EC so everyone is part of our election has been completed.

YOU ALL NEED TO STAND UP FOR WHAT'S RIGHT.  You have voices and it is incumbent of you to bear witness to and speak the truth.

We will not survive as a nation if people stay silent and give power to lies.  These people are sideshow vermin, again no respected attorneys who practice law in this area will join in this foolishness, but we have to do more.  I tell you this looking stupid because nobody thinks you guys really give a shit about the problems this is creating.  I do.  That's why I will keep asking the highest part of you to stand up.  Help the healing process.

The election was a sham and you're a shim

1 hour ago, Starkiller said:

You're right, it was a sham. 74 million votes for the Mad King? No way that can be real...

That's what I was thinking - maybe the elections were hacked, to give Trump more votes? they were just too stupid to do it well enough.

Prove me wrong Trumpers.

5 hours ago, OzTitan said:

That's what I was thinking - maybe the elections were hacked, to give Trump more votes? they were just too stupid to do it well enough.

Prove me wrong Trumpers.

Has Trump and his campaign denied this? Durrrrrrrr, lets let it play out!