Crazy woman from fake hearing just got off probation for sex tape stalking

pat

10 hours ago, OzTitan said:

That's what I was thinking - maybe the elections were hacked, to give Trump more votes? they were just too stupid to do it well enough.

Prove me wrong Trumpers.

Easy.  Unlike the left, the Republicans dominated everywhere else on the ballots.  And no, everybody doesn't think Trump sucks, only libtards like yourself.

12 hours ago, SleepingTitan said:

The election was a sham and you're a shim

4 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

Speaking of crazy women

So, you @SleepingTitan are believing all this.  Every time someone reputable in Trump's organization stands up and tells the truth, they become despicable.  Even though this person has the ultimate access to all the facts.  I will shim on.  

Dance Dancing GIF by Boston Uprising

2 hours ago, Little Earl said:

Easy.  Unlike the left, the Republicans dominated everywhere else on the ballots.  And no, everybody doesn't think Trump sucks, only libtards like yourself.

Clearly a lot of people did. More than who didn't. It's just the reality.

5 hours ago, SleepingTitan said:

No way all those votes for either candidate could be real. Historical engagement. Historical numbers. Gtfoh with that bs. 

If social media moguls and liberal media wasn't sensoring investigation and reporting, we would be finding out a lot of fucked up shit happened.

You are such a fucking idiot. At some point, doesn't this become embarrassing? For fucks sake.  

10 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

Speaking of crazy women

They've started to lose viewers to OAN and others so they've put a producer from Sean Hannity's show in charge of the hard news department and have made the decision to go all in on the bat shit crazy stuff. Maybe a sound move as far as revenue streams, but completely deplorable and actually unethical for a "news" channel. We've jumped the shark as far as the dissemination of actual facts in this country and It's starting to look really bleak as to whether that can ever be changed.

9 hours ago, SleepingTitan said:

No way all those votes for either candidate could be real. Historical engagement. Historical numbers. Gtfoh with that bs. 

If social media moguls and liberal media wasn't sensoring investigation and reporting, we would be finding out a lot of fucked up shit happened.

Were you a republican before Trump?  I know you said last time you were a germaphobe, but you were not afraid of the Covid germ because Trump said it's not real, or something like that.  Just trying to figure out how you got hooked up with this bunch.  

Now you think all those votes are not real.  2020 156M votes.  2016 136M votes.  Trump won because a lot of Sanders people didn't vote and people who disliked Hillary just didn't vote.  This election lots of people were home watching TV.  They saw the mishandling of covid and the first debate.  Additionally because of Covid the mail in ballot was pushed as a safe way for Americans to vote.  Both parties put a huge effort into getting out the vote.  A larger amount of intelligent people like you voted by mail.  I was afraid being less intelligent than you I might mess mine up, so I went to the poll.

Trump got 63M votes in 2016.  He got 74M in 2020.  So, which votes were not real?  

1 minute ago, Number9 said:

Were you a republican before Trump?  I know you said last time you were a germaphobe, but you were not afraid of the Covid germ because Trump said it's not real, or something like that.  Just trying to figure out how you got hooked up with this bunch.  

Now you think all those votes are not real.  2020 156M votes.  2016 136M votes.  Trump won because a lot of Sanders people didn't vote and people who disliked Hillary just didn't vote.  This election lots of people were home watching TV.  They saw the mishandling of covid and the first debate.  Additionally because of Covid the mail in ballot was pushed as a safe way for Americans to vote.  Both parties put a huge effort into getting out the vote.  A larger amount of intelligent people like you voted by mail.  I was afraid being less intelligent than you I might mess mine up, so I went to the poll.

Trump got 63M votes in 2016.  He got 74M in 2020.  So, which votes were not real?  

Quit wasting your time with these retards 

1 minute ago, OILERMAN said:

Quit wasting your time with these retards 

I am about to, but I have never encountered this many people who believe things that are untrue.

The Jehovah Witness who come around door to door are a pretty crazy bunch, but they are not all like that.  I had several friends who were JW, but they didn't discuss religion.  They had good sense and one of them helped me to understand something about people that helped me greatly.  I don't think I have ever met anyone who claimed to live on the moon and no about of logic could get them to accept they lived on earth.