Good article for the treasonous so called Titan fans rooting for Cook.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Somebody needs to write a good article why RasKas is dumb as fuck.

This is an amazing thread. Rasskass with his normal stupidity with a classic assist from Tolar whining and looking for pity.  This is top-end TR. 

oh shit, this is KassaMakaveli ? no wonder !

Posted Images

1 minute ago, charleytolar said:

How is it a "shitty take" to proclaim Henry better than Dalvin Cook? It is certainly at least debatable if not abundantly clear.

Well chuck, unfortunately many posters here are simply not that intelligent. Definitely a low I.Q group of individuals. They get mad and call me different board members who pissed them off. They act like females who are jaded and bitter. I just enjoy coming here and proving how dumb they are lol. 

After the game Henry had the ones who were calling me names and saying Cook would win the rushing title all deleted their comments on it. They know they're stupid basically. I stick around for the pure entertainment. 

I could say the sky is blue and water is wet and it would trigger them LOL.

2 minutes ago, NFL2K5 said:

Well chuck, unfortunately many posters here are simply not that intelligent. Definitely a low I.Q group of individuals. They get mad and call me different board members who pissed them off. They act like females who are jaded and bitter. I just enjoy coming here and proving how dumb they are lol. 

After the game Henry had the ones who were calling me names and saying Cook would win the rushing title all deleted their comments on it. They know they're stupid basically. I stick around for the pure entertainment. 

I could say the sky is blue and water is wet and it would trigger them LOL.

I feel ya. There's a dozen or so here who just constantly hassle people. Differing opinions give a place like this energy and the weak-minded ones can't handle an honest disagreement.