Tyreek Hill’s 1st Impression of Mahomes: “I thought he was trash”

Jonboy

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wouldn't exactly say he's trash but he's definitely overhyped when you watch him play qb.  He gets a lot of splash plays but he isn't a great qb when you take everything into consideration.  Better

???    

Unfortunately for Hill, he was a poor black kid in Oklahoma and had to plea bargain his way out of that situation because he didn't have enough money for a good lawyer.  He was told that was his best

Posted Images

I'm dead. I thought the same when I watched watched his college tape. All I saw was an incredibly gifted guy whose best plays always seemed to be off-script and thought he would struggle to ever play within a real nfl scheme. Turns out, dude didn't even learn how to read defense until like last year. Kudos to his work ethic for turning himself into an incredible player.

1 minute ago, CreepingDeath said:

I never said he was trash. I haven’t seen much of him, to be honest. 

I wouldn't exactly say he's trash but he's definitely overhyped when you watch him play qb.  He gets a lot of splash plays but he isn't a great qb when you take everything into consideration.  Better fantasy qb than real life NFL qb.

Just now, rns90 said:

I wouldn't exactly say he's trash but he's definitely overhyped when you watch him play qb.  He gets a lot of splash plays but he isn't a great qb when you take everything into consideration.  Better fantasy qb than real life NFL qb.

Absolutely at this point and the past two weeks he hasn't looked as good since he injured his shoulder.

4 minutes ago, CreepingDeath said:

I never said he was trash. I haven’t seen much of him, to be honest. 

I agree with what @rns90 said.  He's not a polished QB at this point.  But he's fun as hell to watch in that offense with his mobility.  His running skills are somewhat of a mix of young Russell Wilson and Michael Vick.

7 minutes ago, abenjami said:

I agree with what @rns90 said.  He's not a polished QB at this point.  But he's fun as hell to watch in that offense with his mobility.  His running skills are somewhat of a mix of young Russell Wilson and Michael Vick.

Sounds like he’s got a good cast around him, too:  Hopkins, Fitz, the other WR, and a coach willing to use Murray’s strengths. 

19 minutes ago, CreepingDeath said:

Sounds like he’s got a good cast around him, too:  Hopkins, Fitz, the other WR, and a coach willing to use Murray’s strengths. 

I'm interested to see what happens when Fitz comes back. Fitz's numbers aren't good by any stretch of the imagination but that offense somehow seems lost since he went out. 

5 hours ago, Mythos27 said:

I thought the same when I watched watched his college tape. All I saw was an incredibly gifted guy whose best plays always seemed to be off-script and thought he would struggle to ever play within a real nfl scheme. Turns out, dude didn't even learn how to read defense until like last year.

Me too, I thought he was going to be another typical QB from Texas Tech who would end up being a bust in the NFL just like all the ones before him.

On 12/2/2020 at 5:34 AM, OILERMAN said:

No, that's the Lamar projection 

It was embarrassing people were talking about Murray as MVP

Nah, dude, Murray is one of the biggest draws in the NFL, haven't you heard?!  Are you slow?!  LOL  Nobody has even HEARD of Derrick Henry or the Titans.  Who on Earth would want to see the most explosive back in the NFL for the last 10 years vs Mr. Murray - 17 of 36 - for 148 yards, 1TD and 3 picks? 

I know where I'll put my eyeballs...

He's just another Lamar.  Honestly, it would be hard to choose between the pineapple chunker and those two given the same coaching staffs.