Jonboy

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dude could cut like no other. 

The Browns are frauds because they don't have a QB. They've been destroyed by good teams and struggled to beat bad teams.    The Titans are true contenders because they have a franchise QB. 

I'm not arguing.  Tannehill is the most valuable player on the team.  He's also the highest paid one.  QB is 1000 times more important that whoever the RB is.  The Titans would have a functional runni

12 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

A RB will never win it again unless every QB in the league gets covid and dies. I'd be lying though if I said it didn't make me feel damn good to see Henry, a Titan, getting even a little MVP consideration. Getting even a few votes in this QB- obsessed era is an accomplishment in and of itself. 

Would love to see him as OPOY, which he probably has a decent shot at right now.

He deserves it. ETA: the chatter I mean, not the award. 

He’s playing out of his mind. It isn’t really even about the stats. It’s the way you see him bend teams to his will pretty much every single week. The breakdown from Baldinger from the Ravens game comes to mind. They were holding on for dear life by the  end. 

Edited by IsntLifeFunny

11 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

Would love to see him as OPOY, which he probably has a decent shot at right now.

4 minutes ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

If he closes out the year playing like this it would be extremely disappointing to see OPOY go to someone else. 

Going to be hard pressed to get that if Kamara gets 1k rushing and 1k receiving. If he gets 2K he would probably get it.

Henry is certainly worthy of being in the discussion, but he falls short against QBs and even for OPOY due to being a two down back. If he was more of a three down back with better pass catching, he would have more of a case. 

But there’s something to be said at how this guy beats teams into submission.

4 minutes ago, titansfan said:

He'd have to get to 1900 and 20tds along with us going no worse than 4-1 to close the season in order for him to even have a real chance

And Rodgers, Mahomes, and Wilson will all have to have similar numbers so that their seasons don't on the surface look that distinguishable 

3 minutes ago, TheBukafax said:

It’s so funny how connected all these media talking heads are. I’ve watched multiple videos and they all bring up MVP convo and all bring up those 3 names. I swear they’re all given the same talking points lol.

Thats been ESPNs model for a while. In addition to talking about sports news they value "content generators". Typically what Mike Greenberg talks about in the morning sets the pace for the rest of the day.