12 hours ago, unauthorizedcinnamon said:

Screenshot-20201130-181301-Instagram.jpg

I loved the vrabel hire when it was made and like it even more now, but Just some side notes.....Reich has a superbowl win, and vrabel took over a playoff team.  So while I like that graphic, it doesn't paint a full picture.

Edit: yes I am an idiot.  Was thinking of Pederson.  Not Reich

Edited by cshumak2
10 minutes ago, cshumak2 said:

I loved the vrabel hire when it was made and like it even more now, but Just some side notes.....Reich has a superbowl win, and vrabel took over a playoff team.  So while I like that graphic, it doesn't paint a full picture.

Huh?

Vrabel has to win a Superbowl for him to be successful here. Ive seen my team in AFC Championship games and in a Superbowl. Anything less than a Superbowl is failure imo.

Titan fans have a different mentality than fans of loser organizations. Brown's fans at 6-3 have started breaking out their gear and celebrating being above .500 this late in the year. 

Titan Fans feel like the world is crashing down at 6-3. We have high expectations because we have seen our franchise reach the summit only to lose. Playoffs isn't good enough anymore. Superbowl or bust.

Edited by NFL2K5