Browns Week

tgo

6 hours ago, japan said:

Can we get rid of this guy now? At least earlier he would post dumb takes, but he’s basically just posting the same thing over and over in different threads. 

Don't waste your time on morons unless it's for YOUR entertainment.  The second he used shoo shoo mcnasty or whatever in a sentence, I immediately put him on ignore.  Why waste even an ounce of energy on a buffoon if he's annoying you?  

Edited by Justafan

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Henry getting ready for Cleveland...

The Browns are 8-3.  They're obviously a good team.  The Titans need to treat this game the same way they treated the last two games.  They have a lot of talent and are not close to being a pushover.

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, CreepingDeath said:

found this on Reddit. Shows multiple plays out of the same set. Will trigger some of you, though. 

Pretty good break down.  Thanks for posting.  Don't know why anyone would be triggered by this?  Because it suggested that Tannehill is a system QB?  I would argue that every elite QB is only average when not playing in a system that matches their strengths.  Tannehill is a good QB playing in a system that fits his strengths.  I don't think that takes anything away from his achievements at all but I guess I can see how some people might take it the wrong way.  

6 hours ago, TampaTitan said:

If you don't keep Davis, what do you replace him with? We all love AJ but he does disappear at times and I think the frequency of that goes up even more with no CD. Offense for sure takes a step back without him imo

Literally any rookie or FA that can run a route and catch. I believe Davis could flourish in the right system with a ton of targets, but he's never getting that here. Solid WR2's are a dime a dozen in the NFL. 

2 hours ago, croatian22 said:

The only thing that scares me as shit is our run defence tomorrow. With Simmons questionable to play, even if he plays he won't be 100%. On the other side, their pass defence is abysmal. I predict a high scoring game. Something like 36-31

We've been fairly decent against the run this year. That's my feeling anyway. I expect this game to go about like the Bills game. 

1 hour ago, Justafan said:

Pretty good break down.  Thanks for posting.  Don't know why anyone would be triggered by this?  Because it suggested that Tannehill is a system QB?  I would argue that every elite QB is only average when not playing in a system that matches their strengths.  Tannehill is a good QB playing in a system that fits his strengths.  I don't think that takes anything away from his achievements at all but I guess I can see how some people might take it the wrong way.  

I thought the narrator of the video explained the Tannehill part fine and didn't pigeon-hole him as a "system QB."  I was more taking shots at those that hate it when King Henry is described as the key to the offense.  

53 minutes ago, CreepingDeath said:

I thought the narrator of the video explained the Tannehill part fine and didn't pigeon-hole him as a "system QB."  I was more taking shots at those that hate it when King Henry is described as the key to the offense.  

Gotcha.  I do think he's important.  I also think Tannehill was underrated in Miami and put in a bad system that really didn't take advantage of his skill set.  Both things can be true.  Oh well.  Some people care more about arguing than the truth. 

8 hours ago, Doogie said:

Your reaching with this. Raymond has only flashed as a deep threat and has dropped a couple of contested catches this year. Batson has made some plays but is no way proven and also lacks the physicality Davis brings. 

Expecting them to step in as a #2 is lunacy.  

Raymond drops everything that isn’t a bomb. 

7 hours ago, Doogie said:

Agreed. Take Davis for example. No matter what money we throw at him he is going to get the opportunity to be a #1 elsewhere. With AJ here he won't have that opportunity.  If for example, Philly came throwing money at him he would step in as the clear-cut #1 with the chance to shine. 

The tag for a WR next year should be around 15M, they save about 5 by cutting Humphries; a long shot but still in the realm of possibility if he keeps blowing it up the rest of the year.

32 minutes ago, No1TitansFan said:

The tag for a WR next year should be around 15M, they save about 5 by cutting Humphries; a long shot but still in the realm of possibility if he keeps blowing it up the rest of the year.

I agree its worth a look for sure. If you can afford to keep him, why not. Keep the band together. 

• Jonboy unpinned this topic